Practice Makes Perfect

So this whole chapter will be just practicing and moments with most members. So if you hate the basketball parts, I am sorry, but this is a basketball story too.

Sorry for the long chapter.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

You and Momo went a bit away from the others.

"So Momo how was the checkup?" You asked as you stretched your arms along the way. 

Momo followed your actions.

"Good, nurse said I'm healthy and fit."

"Yeah, you look fit too." You said. "I guess dancing pays off."

Momo smiled.

"Thank you...hey you should join me on our free time." She offered, "I'll even teach you some moves~" She said to you. 

You just smiled.

"I can't say to no to that." You said to her to which she smiled even more.

"Great, so after these practices then?" She suggested.

"Already?"

"Well, I do want to hang with you more." She said upfront.

Hearing a Twice member say that to you got you off guard a bit. Pretty much anything at this point shouldn't, but they still had that effect on you.

"Yeah sure...well actually after our match."

"Oh right," She grinned, "I am excited for that."

"Alright, then afterward we'll hang out okay."

She nodded.

"Alright, hey can you do my back for me?" You asked as you sat on the ground, she then went behind you and placed her hands on your back pushing you down as you stretch your arms forward.

"So I'm guessing this restaurant is one of your girl's favorites?" You asked while still stretching.

"It's a nice place, especially the food...3rd best I've eaten now."

"Heh, you have a ranking in food."

"Of course, my mom's is 1st and yours is 2nd."

You laughed in embarrassment.

"Come on Momo, it's not that great." You said as you went back to the sitting position.

Momo then went around and sat next to you and looked at you.

"I'm serious (YN). All of us, especially me, all love your meals. I always get seconds of it, even thirds."

You smiled.

"Well thank you."

"Can I ask where you learned?" She asked. "And can you do me now please?" She said pointing at her back.

You stood up and placed your hands on her back and pushing her down slightly.

"I taught myself when I was maybe 13-ish, my...family helped me with heating, cutting and lifting till I was old enough to do all that and I just went each day and learned along the way." You explained to her.

"By yourself?"

"Yup, by myself."

"Heh...basketball, cooking...and soon dancing...what about singing?"