Tofu Time

WORD COUNT: 14759

ENJOY!!!

======================================

The girls all left after another slumber partyish night when the others all suddenly came to you and Nayeon and it didn't take long for them to figure out what you and she were doing.

When you showed them the video, soon each girl wanted their own with you, to which you didn't mind one bit. 

Nayeon was slightly disappointed that it won't be an alone thing with her and you, but she knew that you two would still have their time together and trust her, she'll make every second count.

After that promise was made, game night was planned as they all did mafia. 

You were very excited as you have seen them play so many times on V-lives and now you were a participant.

You didn't need any rules explained and they all started to do so.

It was three games and sadly the mafia were all the winners of each round. You and Mina being the mafia for one of them. Nayeon and Tzuyu along with Momo and Jihyo being the others winning as well. 

Chaos was everywhere as fingers were being pointed at and them just ranting on why the nurse didn't save them and them being picked off and you loved being apart of it.

After that was done, dinner was being made and each girl helped you out and Jihyo found out that you were planning on doing something with chicken feet, but it would be a while for it as she told you to take your time.

It was worth the wait and even declared that it was now her favorite meal and after three dishes, everyone sweatdropped at how much she ate. 

After cleanup and some hanging out, it was time for each girl to go to bed as you declared that tomorrow morning will commence the training and each of them was eager to begin.

Each of them went off to their rooms, changed, brushed and headed off to bed.

.

.

.

Except for one person...

----------------------------------------------

TICK

.

.

TOCK

.

.

TICK

.

.

TOCK

.

.

TICK

"Sigh Well...not much on center's training."

You were sitting on the seat by the kitchen table, leaned back as you were writing onto your journal. You were using the kitchen lights to see your writing. It wasn't that bright, but good enough to write with.

You were on your phone and noticed the time...1:37 AM.

You sighed as you returned the phone down and resumed reading the training of rim defenders for Jeongyeon...as much as you can find but it was bleak.

You couldn't sleep and as hard as you tried to close your eyes and lay there, it wasn't working. You were too excited for tomorrow morning to individually train each girl. Oh, it was going to be a fun morning.