The Talk

WORD COUNT: 17103

Enjoy!

================================================================

After the dilemma and introduction of what the girls did, Kim went to her room as you ten remained in the dining table.

However, no one talked about what's to come tomorrow during dinner.

Either there was nothing to talk about, or you all just prefer to talk tomorrow. But you figured since that the girls might have a chance to actually do something about it that they didn't want to ruin it afterward.

Instead all the talk was about basketball. 

You didn't know nor questioned it, but each of them talked about what they've done with you. You were sucked into each conversation.

It wasn't until after dinner when the girls asked what to do since it's early in the night...

That was when...

"Well...if you girls don't mind~" Nayeon took your arm, "I'm stealing (YN) for a bit~"

Each girl looked to her.

"Ehh?" Sana voiced.

"Hey, Momo and Jeong had their time with him so now it's my turn. And since it's almost time for sleep, I'm taking him now."

"So what? There a schedule for him now?" Jihyo asked.

"Well (YN) did promise that I'll have my time with him...and Mina." Nayeon said as the others looked to their penguin, "I'll make sure to give you your time too."

"Arigato..." Mina turned a bit red at the sudden eyes on her.

"And we're going downstairs. So come on (YN)~" Nayeon had her smile to you as you nodded slowly.

"Alright."

"Great, let's go." Nayeon then took your arm as she pulled you across the living room, past the kitchen and just before you got towards the garage, she stopped and opened this door that was on the right and in between the kitchen and garage doors as she pulled you downstairs.

SLAM

The door closed as each girl eyed the door.

"Are you kidding me?" Chaeyoung said.

"Why downstairs?" Dahyun asked.

"I think I know." Jihyo explained. "Come on, let's finish dinner and go rest."

Each girl nodded at Jihyo, but all of them eyed the door to which you and Nayeon left for a few seconds before resuming their dinner.

Sana didn't looked but thought about you two...alone as well.

'Oh Nayeon...I hope you don't do anything...'

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Great, let's go." Nayeon then took your arm as she pulled you across the living room, past the kitchen and just before you got towards the garage, she stopped and opened this door that was on the right and in between the kitchen and garage doors as she pulled you downstairs.

SLAM

The door closed as you both went down the stairs as Nayeon still held onto your arm.

"You've only been here once yeah?" She asked.

"Yup. Only that tour that you and Mina gave. Is there something else down here?" You asked as Nayeon nodded.

"Yup, there's another room, that we didn't show you. It's pretty bare so that's why."