Reward?

"Umm...hello." You said as you waved.

"Look who I found." Tzuyu said as she popped her head from behind you.

Everyone was still staring at you then Tzuyu came forward, "Um, helloooo..." she tried to get their attention, but Jihyo grabbed her arm and pulled her inside.

"Give us a minute, thanks." Jihyo said to you as she closed the door on you. You just stared forward, thinking about how you just saw all of Twice.

"Chewy, tell us. You. Him. And how?" Nayeon said as Tzuyu was pushed down at a table while everyone was standing over her. 

"Well, when I went to find the bathroom, Jimin saw me." Everyone looked annoyed by the mention of his name.

"Tsh, he's here...what did he do this time." Sana asked. All of the members knew Jimin was into Tzuyu, they were just annoyed and feel bad for Tzuyu by how much he tries to be with her every time they have some mashup or concert together. It was obvious Tzuyu wasn't into him, but he just couldn't take the hint.

"He...he grabbed onto me. And pushed me." Tzuyu said. 

.

.

Each girl was in disbelief.

Her maknae members came over to comfort her, while the other six were as enraged as they can be.

"WHAT! He pushed you! No that's it, I'm telling our manager." Jihyo shouted as she went to her phone. 

"Jihyo, wait. We already discussed this. We can't just tell them to have BTS to stay away from us and from what, flirting. It will only cause scandals and commotions and it will make us look like the bad guys." Mina tried to calm Jihyo down.  "As much as we all want to. We just have to...endure it somehow Jihyo." She explained as Jihyo tsked.

"Well...we do have someone who saw the whole thing." Tzuyu spoke up.

"Who...wait...him." Jeongyeon said as she pointed towards the door.

"He actually protected me from him. You should have seen him. He was tough on him." and she looked down and smiled at the thought.

"So I brought him here, as a thanks." They all looked at each other and nodded.

"Okay we'll discuss this later, but first..." Momo said as she went towards the door and opens it. You were sitting with your back against the wall that was opposite of the door. You look at Momo and she smirked and went closer to you.

"So, I heard you saved our little princess..." She said in a sultry tone. You gulped and couldn't help, but stare as she approached you. 

"Guess that means you deserve...a reward." She said as she kneeled down to your level.

"Yah, stop it!" Sana said as she pulled Momo away. You were now blushing from Momo's little scene. 

"Sorry about that." You looked up to see Mina looking over you. "She can be...well Momo sometimes." She said as she offered her hand. You grabbed it and she helped (barely) picked you up from the floor. 

"I'm Mina. I'm a fan of you. We all are." 

"Yeah, Tzuyu told me. I can't believe it actually."  You said in Korean.

"You speak Korean?!"

"Well not very well, but..." You were interrupted when Mina grabbed your hand. You were a bit surprised by the sudden contact.

"Come. I think everyone wants to see you."  And she pulled you into the room. You were met by six pairs of eyes. You see Sana apparently scolding Momo over on another table.