An

Characters

Riff

Age: 14(S3)- 16

Fire-ie

Weapon: Fire sword

Head cannon/Zodiac: ♈️

Riff is the youngest child and only son of the captains of the royal guard of the fire kingdom,Saiki and Fein. He and his older sister Finna dreamed of being the next captains and the trained with their parents to be able to do so when they come of age.

At age 8 Riff and his parents were at their house when they were attacked by unknown assailants. His parents were cut down and captured but Finna came at the last second and saved him. There parents were assumed dead but neither of the siblings accepted that. Finna still continued to train but Riff slacked off. They grew distant until Riff went to go search for the One Tower. After Ep 23 the two started to reconcile. Riff still wants to be the captain of the royal guard now more than a ever since his sister is now Queen.

Ikor

Age 14(S3)-16

Ice-ie

Weapon: Icy staff/ spear

Head cannon/Zodiac:♋️

Ikor is the only child of King Kori and Queen Adria. He and his cousin Filkir were very close.
During an attack on the ice palace targeted at Ikor's mother. She and Fylkir's mother Fria were put in an enchanted painting for safety (yes a reference from Elena of Averlor SUE ME) but the sorcerer who casted it was slain in the attack an they are still trapped inside it. After this, Kori became very distant and cold to Ikor and Fylkir's dad then emotionally abandoned him completely. Ikor also became cold, so Fylkir started making practical Joke in hopes of cheering him up. This Continues until Ikor went to find the one tower. After Ep12 Kori and Ikor's relationship improved, but only slightly.

Trek

Age:13(S3)-15

Rock-ie

Weapon: Rock Mallet.

Head cannon/Zodiac: ♍️

Trek is the son of a very well known keeper. Keepers are the protectors of their realm's crystal and his mother Selene was one of them. But then there was a war and all the keepers were targeted and Treks mother was forced into hiding when he was 6-7.

He was taken in by his aunt and her family. His aunt Tica and his oldest cousin Tara were both blind and he was expected to help take care of his cousin despite her have no issues with daily life. He now calls Tica mom but has never forgotten his bio mother.

Erron

Age: 14(S3)-16

Windie

Weapon: Windy bow/ dual swords

Head cannon/Zodiac:♊️

Erron is the second son of the wind sorceress, Skyra. His father was a high noble in the wind realm, basically on of its leaders. He was two siblings. An older brother Nero and a little sister Aria. But during the wars of the keepers, assassins came after Skyra and she disappeared. All was left was her staff. She was presumed dead. Erron's father snapped after his wife's disappearance. He forced Erron and his siblings to train to the bone so they could defend themselves which ended up hurting them even more. His brother Nero died 2 years before Erron left for the One Tower due to how much strain he was under. Erron never forgave him for what happened stayed distant. After leaving he stayed in touch with Aria.