Battle tournament

It's been almost two years since the four boys were chosen as their respective realms' heralds, they have not only perfected fighting with their gormiti, they're learning how to fight on their own. They were at the One tower training together. Tower thought they were ready to don the heralds bayards. When held by a hearald it transforms into a weapon best suited for them.

Riff - Fire sword. Can ignite into flames at will and heat up. Is fire resistant and extremely durable. Base of the handle is a golden lion design carved in and the fire tribe insignia.

Ikor- Ice bow staff/ spear- Can create great amounts of ice on impact. Can shatter ice within seconds. Has a retractable blade at the tip. The base has a sliver bear design carved in and the ice kingdom insignia.

Trek: Rock mallet- can shake the ground with a single slam. Can create crevices in the earth and split it open. Similar to Titano's hammer. It has a bronze gorilla design at the base with the Rock realms' insignia.

Erron: Wind Bow/ dual swords- a long bow made of twin swords. Similar to Orion, It can materialize bows when aimed. They can disconnect into two swords of wind for close combat. A silver dragon design is carved in each sword and the wind realms insignia was carved into each as well.

The five were in the front of the tower doing a battle league.

First round
Ice vs Rock

Wind vs Fire

Ao-ki: Okay, First one off the grounds or admits defeat loses! You guys ready?

All: Yeah!

Ikor vs Trek

The two heralds stand and face each other.

Ikor: Get ready to crumble Trek.

Trek: Heh, us Rockies never break.

Erron: this is going to be a enticing match 🤩

Riff: Yeah!

Ao-ki: Ok call forth your weapons.

I, T: Hmmp. 😼

Elemental bayards!

Might of the ice!
Ikor raised his bayard as it encases in ice and grows longer. He twirls it around then slams it on the floor causing the ice to break and shatter, revealing the metal staff. He performs a number of twirling tricks before standing with his weapon in hand.

Force of the rock!
Trek held his bayard in front of his chest as it encases in rock as it grows he slammed the tip deep into the ground. As he pulls it out the mallet head had appears. The rock around it breaks and it shows the brown and bronze color scheme of the weapon. He twirls it a few times before taking a stance with the mallet over his shoulders.

____________________________________

Ao-Ki: Ready, fight!

The two boys rushed at each other and clashed their weapons. They were pushed back as they ran to struck again. Ikor knocked Trek's mallet to the side, twirled then kicked him back hard and the Rockie stumbled back. He quickly straightened back up and slammed his weapon into the ground sending a growing crevice towards Ikor.

Trek: Canyon crack!

Erron: Ooh a heavy first attack from Trek! How will our Ice herald counter this?!