Kidnapped Part 2

⚠️Blood Warning ⚠️
This is even longer than the first part-

Bumi was walking over to Siran's house bright and early in the morning like he said. He left the heralds back at the castle still asleep, all of them were exhausted from the night before. He couldn't get them up if he tried. Once he reached the door he could already hear a commotion from behind it. Confused he knocks. The door flies open and it's Yano, who's look of hope quickly fell as she saw her father.

Bumi: Umm hello dear, is everything-

The door is suddenly swung all the way open as Bato steps forward to Bumi.

Bato: You! You keep trying to turn her against me!

Bumi: Huh?

Yano: Dad have you seen Siran? Did she stay at the castle?

Bumi: What? No she left right after the ritual. I came here to make sure that she got home alright.

The other kids walked up to the door too.

Roza: She didn't come home at all. Me and Orzo were up all night waiting because Dad told us too.

Orzo: Yeah!

Yano: Oh no! Where could she be?!

Yano was close to tears at this point, worried sick for her child.

Bumi: Dint worry Yano. Siran's a smart girl. She knows how to keep out of trouble.

Bato: She's probably just lost-

Yani: Siran knows the desert like the back of her hand Daddy, she couldn't get lost.

Orzo: She's walked the path from the house to the castle a billion times.

Yano: Ohhh....

...: Elder Bumi! Elder Bumi!

Bumi turns to see someone running towards the house. It was Nima, from the castle.

Bumi: Nima? What is it?

Nima: Aman's missing! His mother said that he didn't come home from last night.

Roza: Siran's gone too!

Bumi: Aman... he left just before Siran did...

Yano: Do you think that something happened to them?!

Bumi: I don't know... we need to start looking now!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Siran: How did I get myself into this...

Siran had been tied up and was now sitting in a cave somewhere; she had no idea where she was. She had been blindfolded the entire ride there. The bandits had left her alone, and she had no idea what they did with Aman. She kept trying to get free of her binds but she the rope was too rough for her to wriggle her way out.