Sleep over

Ao-ki runs out of her room excitedly. It was evening and she was the only one in the One tower at the moment. The Guardian was in her pajamas; a long sleeve light purple shirt with the guardian symbol on the front in white, grey sweatpants with Light spelt out sideways on one of the legs in white lettering as well (Erron got her the outfit) and her hair up in a loose bun.

Ao-ki: Tower! Are you ready?

Tower: Yep!

The guardian, heralds and their friends were all having a sleepover. Erron and Trek we're getting Siran. Ikor was bringing his cousin Fylkir and Riff was getting Finna his older sister. Ao-ki has never been to a sleepover so she was excited. She was so giddy skipping around getting everything ready. It was one of the only times that she'd get to be a kid. To forget her burdening responsibilities. Just to have fun with her friends.

...: WHOOO!!!

...: WHAAAA!!!!

Ao-ki: Huh?!

Aoki turns her head to the door to see Wrago and Gorak burst in; Trek on his Hyperbeast and Siran riding with Erron. She had a brown bag with her stuff. The three were all wearing their pjs already and had coats over them because of the cold night winds. Erron hops of his dragon and helps a slightly shaken Siran climb down.

Erron's Pjs was a plain black shirt over a navy blue long sleeve shirt with swirl designs at the wrist, navy blue sweat pants with a large grey wing designed stretching from on leg to they other. His coat was dark blue with red accents and a dragon design on the side.

Trek was wearing a yellow t-shirt and long grey pants with rock designs on the legs' bases. His coat was brown with the rock tribe insignia on the chest.

Siran had on a beige long sleeve sweater with the print Rockies Rule on the front, over a long sleeve white shirt, and black tights. Her over coat was a rather old worn out brown leather jacket that looked like it was covered in dust.

Erron: Woo! That was a rush!

Siran: Yeah...

Trek: Told ya you should've ridden with me.

Siran: Hump! I'm still not talking to you!

Trek: Ahh...

Ao-ki walks up to them with a bag of snacks in her hands.

Ao-ki: Hi boys! Hey Siran!

Siran: Hi Ao-ki!

Erron: Hey!

Trek climbs off Gorak and looks around at the main room in the tower.

Trek: Wow Ao-ki!  The set up looks great!

Ao-ki: Heh, thanks Trek.

There were eight sleeping bags layer out in a circle; each person had their color. In this order:

Riff: Red
Trek: Yellow
Ikor: Green
Erron: Blue
Fylkir: Teal
Siran: Brown
Finna: Orange
Ao-ki: Purple

There were snacks and drinks in the center of the circle, with plates and cups stacked next to them.  At the side there were a bunch of board games to play.