An Answers Part 3

MAGICALLEVENING456  Asked

MAGICALLEVENING456 Asked

Definitely

Here's some of what we know (I have already mentioned)

Riff and Finna's parents

Saiki- Mother
Fein- Father

The two were the captains of the royal guard of the Late Fire King who is mentioned in Season one of Gormiti. That's how the met, when both in training to be warriors in the guard. They raised Finna and Riff until one unfortunate day when they and Riff got attacked in their home when Riff was 8 and Finna was 10. Riff got away but they disappeared afterwards and the house went up in flames. They were presumed dead after a bit and the kids were taken to live with their maternal uncle Glint who was almost a decade younger than his sister Saiki and who lived on a farm at the base of an extinct volcano. Reference to the first Episode where Riff says his bedroom is inside a volcano.

Ikor's parents

King Kori- Father
Queen Adria- Mother.

Ikor's parents were the King and Queen of the Ice realm. Kori was born a royal and Adria was the daughter of a nobleman, who was known who be a champion in any tournament she competed in. The two met officially on the battlefield where Adria flipped Kori over her shoulder, and it was love at first sight for the then prince. The two often met and Adria often flirted with Kori. They ended up getting married at around 20 and only had Ikor almost a decade later since of Adria having a fertility problem. Because of that problem many didn't think she was fit to be Queen even after Ikor's birth and an attack was issued by unknown assailants. During an attack on the ice palace targeted at Ikor's mother. She and Fylkir's mother Fria were put in an enchanted painting for safety (yes a reference from Elena of Averlor SUE ME) but the sorcerer who casted it was slain in the attack an they are still trapped inside it. After this, Kori became very distant and cold to Ikor.

Trek's Parent(s)

Selene- Mother

Unknown father.

Trek's mother Selene had him out of wedlock and she never told anyone who the father actually was. Selene was a keeper. Keepers are the protectors of their realm's crystal. But then there was a war and all the keepers were targeted and Treks mother was forced into hiding when he was 7. He was taken in by his aunt and her family. Tica his aunt, Neto his uncle and Tara his older cousin.

Erron's parents

Naseem- Father
Skyra- Mother

Erron is the second son of the wind sorceress, Skyra. Naseem is a high noble in the wind realm, basically on of its leaders. He was raised with his two siblings, Nero and Aria. But during the wars of the keepers, assassins came after Skyra and she disappeared while defending Erron and Nero who had been used as bait. All was left was her staff. She was presumed dead. Erron's father snapped after his wife's disappearance. He forced Erron and his siblings to train to the bone so they could defend themselves which ended up hurting them even more. His brother Nero died 2 years before Erron left for the One Tower due to how much strain he was under. Erron never forgave him for what happened stayed distant. After leaving he stayed in touch with Aria.

Siran's parents

Bato- Father
Yano- Mother

Siran is the 6th child of 10 kids of Bato and Yano. Bato is a troupe leader for the miners. Yano is the head nurse and medic for the Rock realm, and often treats patients at their home and is the daughter of Bumi, and Elder of the Rock Castle. Siran wants to be like her mother and learns medicine from her.

Fylkir's parents

Fria- Mother
Cassen- Father

Fria is Adria's sister and also well known champion of ice games. Cassen was the son of a lord and eventually took his father's title. The two met through Ikor's parents as Cassen was a childhood friend of Kori. Fria was the only one who could melt Cassen's heart and after the incident at the Ice castle where he lost her, he was devastated and once again emotionally cut off everyone, including his three children, Nadir, Enji and Fylkir who was only 9 at the time.

If y'all were want some more characters and their parents we've seen in this book (like Aman or Something) let me know!