Christmas special

Writing this on Christmas Eve cause I'm bored and I can't fall asleep with my dad's snoring.💀😭

It was All Goma's Eve all throughout Gorm and especially  in the One Tower where the heralds were getting ready for the next day. Erron was soaring through the air, swinging around the Tower setting up ornaments and decorations. There was a huge tree in the center of the tower which was also being decorated. He was wearing an elf like costume, that was blue and red.

Erron: Wooo hoo!!!

Aoki Tower, and Ikor watch the windie from next to the tree. Aoki was wearing a Mrs. Claus or Nala Claws outside. A red knee length dress and shawl with cotton trim, and white knee high boots and gloves. Ikor was wearing an outfit similar to the ice queen from the fairy tale.

Ikor: I cannot believe that's working...

Aoki: It's Erron. He'll make it work.

Tower: It looks fun!

The wind herald than landed right next to his friends.

Erron: Done! How's it looking.

Aoki: Looks great.

Riff: Hey guys! Wow in here looks great!

Finna: Yeah!

The fire siblings come in, both wearing Santa Claus or their Sama Claws costumes and holding big full black bags.

Aoki: Are those the presents?

Riff: Yep! Took a bit to go to every realm, but Pyron enjoyed the workout.

Tower: Nice costumes!

Finna: You guys too!

Riff: I cannot believe you got Ikor to put that on.

The fire herald snickers as he points to his icy friend.

Ikor: neither can I...

Aoki: Speaking of which where's-

Fylkir: Erron! I am not wearing this.

The prince's cousin emerges from a room , also wearing an elf costume but it was green. Ikor stifles laugh as Fylk walks up to them. Erron's eyes light up at the sight.

Erron: Aww but you look so adorable!

Fylkir: I look ridiculous!

Erron: But we match...

Fylkir sour face softens at the sight of Erron upset, and he sighs.

Fylkir: Fine... but I'm wearing my jacket over this. My arms look like sticks.

Erron: Yay!!

Ikor: If I have to wear this; you have to wear that.

Fylkir: Yeah yeah...

Siran: Haha! Hi guys.

Trek: Hi...

Tower: Aww!!

Siran and Trek were wearing matching fletch-deer outfits (reindeer but different colors, longer tails, keep their spots in adult hood and curves hooves that look like claws. ) Trek was a brown one and Siran was a Yellow one.

Aoki: You guys look adorable!

Siran: Thanks! See Trek I told you they'd like this!