Kidnapped: Extra Scene

Aman: Are you completely sure that this'll work?

Aoki: Do you want to see through that eye again?

Aman was almost completely blind in his injured eye. Luckily though Aoki had found a spell that could theoretically restore his vision. Aman wasn't so keen on doing it though.

Alma: Honey just let her try.

Aoki: Oh I'm not doing it, Erron is.

Aman: The windie!?

Alma: Aman!

Aoki: He knows the most about sorcery. And this is a glyph based spell, only Erron knows how to do them.

Erron: Why, thank you.

Erron had just walked in holding a book. He starts flipping through it and finds the page he was looking for

Aman: Have you even done this before?!

Erron: This particular one no... but I've done much more complex ones if that helps.

Aman: Uh huh...

Erron: If it helps my mother was a sorceress and taught me everything I know. And I've seen her do this spell a lot of times.

Aoki POV: His mother? Hmm...

Aman: Then can't she come and do it then?!

Erron: ...

Alma: Oh dear...

Aman: Oh... I'm sorry-

Erron: Nah it's fine. But you are stuck with me, so are we gonna do this?

Aman:... Fine.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Siran: Trek...

Trek had passed out soon after the reached the castle the day before. His entire back had been bandaged up. He wasn't in any danger, but because of how little he had rested and slept the past few days, and after exerting himself so much his body was running on fumes. Yano said he'd probably be alseep for over a day or more, but Siran still sat next to his bed waiting for him. She felt so guilty about it. He had gotten hurt trying to save her, and with her own dagger no less. She was fiddling with the amulet Trek had given her. She then heard the door open and looked up to see her mother.

Yano: You know sitting there isn't going to wake him up any sooner.

Siran: ... I know mama.

Yano: Aye, Azizati (My dear) Talk to me please.

Siran: This is all my fault...

Yano: No it's not Siran.

Siran: Yes it is! Aman and Trek got hurt and I couldn't do anything!  Aman almost completely lost sight in his eye!

Yano: Yes and The guardian found a way to fix it and their doing it now. You helping him, is the reason why there's a chance.

Siran: ...

Yano: Don't beat yourself up about this honey. You did what you could.

Siran: Thanks 'umiy (mommy).

Yano smiles and hands her daughter a bun.

Yano: Now eat so you don't pass out before Trek wakes up!

Siran: Heh heh! Okay mom.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'll probably to another Extra Scene where Trek wakes up but for now have this. <3

T.B.C