Rainy Day

Ao-ki was in her study which branched off from her room. She was looking at books she got from the Towers archives. It was on sorcery and glyphs. She wanted to find out more about it so she could figure  out how Erron was able to perform that glyph so easy. From what she heard it takes years to be alike to learn it much less master it.

Ao-ki: Hmmm Here's that glyph Erron did before!

Ao-ki: A power based glyph, it's usually used in illusionary and in defensive situations

Ao-ki: A power based glyph, it's usually used in illusionary and in defensive situations. It gives off a big burst of energy that can be combined with others to make an attack but alone it's usually harmless...

She paces back and forth through the room with the boom in hand.

Ao-ki: So that's how he did it. He mixed his wind power from the warrow and the glyphs to make a powerful blast of energy in the form of a wind turbine blast to distract Ikor. In his battle against Trek Ikor was easily able to recover after being thrown in the air. Erron saw that and so he made it look like he was about to do the same thing but he wasn't!

Tower came down in their gormian form. They were able to create one with Ao-ki so that they could interact with her and the heralds. Though they just looked like the outline of a female gormian, no face either. Their entire body the same color as the Tower's gem. They watched their guardian pace back and forth mumbling to herself excessively for a few minutes before taking her by the shoulder to stop we and looked over Ao-ki's shoulder at the runes.

Tower: Ao-ki, why don't you just ask Erron if you're so curious? We usually loves to telling you stuff about Gorm.

Ao-ki: I doubt he'll tell us anything seeing how vague he was explaining after the tournament we had.

Tower: Then why are you so interested in how he did it? If it was important wouldn't he tell you himself.

Ao-ki:... Those boys have all sorts of secrets about their lives that I don't know about. If they wanna keep things private then fine, but I wanna know about these glyphs. Maybe there's light based ones hat I can learn.

Tower: Okay...

Rain was pouring hard on the windows of the study. That often bothered the light girl whenever she was in there when it rained, but she was to invested in the glyphs to care. It had been hours since she had come out of her study. She was so used to it, before she met the four heralds it's all she would do besides training. There was nothing else she could do, at least for fun. Even now though, when she has friends she can be with she still isolates herself from time to time. It was just her nature and the boys often forced her out to get some definitely needed fresh air.

Tower: Maybe you should take a break  Ao-ki. It's been almost 4 hours. And you haven't eaten since yesterday.

Ao-ki: I'm fine Tower. I'm used to it.

Tower: Why don't you go see that the boys are doing. It's raining  heavily outside so I'm guessing at least one of them is groaning about being bored.