Kidnapped Part 1

Sub heading: The Rituals of the Heralds: Rock.

Siran was walking across the Rocky terrain of her realm, on the main path. She was going to the Rock castle to meet the Heralds and Ao-ki for a small ritual for Trek. As he was the first Rock herald in a while, the Elders wanted to to a certain ritual that has been done for previous rock heralds before Trek that was going to be held that night. Siran was invited and she was ecstatic, mainly because it got her out of the house. She's(14f) one of 10 kids. The oldest three, Skàla (25f) Hin(23m) and Lo'at(21m) are already out of the house and living on their own, Siran couldn't wait for that to happen for her. She still had two more older siblings, Roza(18f) and Orzo(17m)who were still living with her parents, and she has four younger siblings, Yani(12f), Bali and Bawi the twin boys(10m), and Kilpe(7f). 7 kids plus Siran's parents, Bato and Yano in a house that was built for a four person family at the most was pretty cramped. And their father was a very strict man, and never liked that fact that Siran was always out of the house with her friends.

Bato: Siran where are you going?!

Siran: To the rock castle to meet my friends!

Bato: Aye again!? You spend too much time away from your family!

Yano: Bato...

Siran: Whatever...

Yano: Why at the rock castle Siri?

Siran: The elders want to do a ritual for Trek since he's the new herald. They want me to help with it as Trek's Azashi. Well Trek asked me too...

An Azashi was a term in the rock realm that meant a loyal friend. The term was used for someone very close to a person with a title, who would help them with certain traditional tasks.

Yano: That sounds amazing dear!

Bali: Oooh~ Siran's gonna marry Trek~

Bawi: Ooohh~

Kilpe: He he he!

Siran blushed as she turned to her siblings.

Siran: Stop it!

Orzo: Well Siran a lot of Azashis become lovers. It's not that far fetched.

Siran: Orzo you're not helping!!

Roza: Let's see how you're talking in a few years Sis.

Orzo: Not even a few years, give it a good month or two!

Siran: Well I'm gone, Bye!!

Bato: You better be home tonight!

Siran: Alright! Geez...

Siran loved her siblings, but they were a big pain sometimes. The moons we're starting to come out, and Siran picked up the pace so she'd get to the Rock castle by the time they had all agreed to.

Her outfit