AN- Gormian terms P1

Terms for endearment used for siblings

Older siblings (this includes-in laws)

Sister- first part of their name + 'na

Or to be quick they just say the suffix 'na

Ex:
When Glint says his sister Saiki's name he can also say  "Sai'na" or "Sa'na"

When Fria says her sister Adria's name she can also say  "Adri'na" or "Adr'na"

When Fylkir says his sister Nadir's name he can also say  "Nadi'na" or "Nad'na"

If the name ends with -na already-
When Riff says his sister Finna's name he can also say  "Fi'nai"

Trek and  Tara are cousins but see each other and we're raised as siblings so he was also say her name as  "Ta'na"

When Siran says her older sisters' name she can also say:

"Skàla" to "Skàl'na" or "Skà'na"

"Roza" to "Roz'na" or "Ro'na"

Brother - first part of their name + 'fa

Or to be quick they just say the suffix 'fa

Ex:
When Fylkir says his brother Enji's name he can also say  "Enj'fa" or "En'fa"

When Aria says her brother Erron's name she can also say "Err'fa"
For Nero she said "Ne'fa"

When Siran says her older brothers' name she can also say

"Lo'at" to "Lo'a'fa" or just "Lo'fa"
I'm
"Hin" to "Hin'fa" or "Hi'fa"

"Orzo" to "Or'fa" or "Orz'fa"

The Gender neutral term is the two combined

Start of their names + —fan

Or to be quick they just say the suffix 'fan

Younger Siblings

Sister-first part of their name + 'sa

Or to be quick they just say the suffix 'sa

Ex:

When Erron says his sister Aria name he can also say  "A'sa" or  "Ari'sa"

When Enji says his sister Nadir's name he can also say  "Nadi'sa" or  "Nad'sa" or just "Na'sa"

When Adria says her sister Fria's name she can also say  "Fria'sa" or "Fri'sa"

When Siran says her baby sister Kilpe's name she can also say "Kilp'sa" or "Kil'sa" or just "Ki'sa"

If any of Siran's older siblings say her name they can also say "Sira'sa" or  "Sir'sa"or just "Si'sa".

Brother -first part of their name + 'ka

Or to be quick they just say the suffix 'ka

Ex

When Saiki says her younger brother Glint's name she can also say "Glin'ka" or "Gli'ka"

When Nadir and Enji says their younger brother Fylkir's name they could also say "Fylk'ka" or "Fy'ka"

When Finna says her younger brother Riff's name she can also say "Rif'ka" or "Ri'ka"

Trek and  Tara are cousins but see each other and we're raised as siblings so she was also say his name as  "Tre'ka"

When Nero says his younger brother Erron's name he can also say "Err'ka"

When Siran says her twin brother's Bali and Bawi names she can also say "Bal'ka" or "Baw'ka" or just "Ba'ka" for both of them.

The Gender neutral term is the two combined

Start of their names + —sak

Or to be quick they just say the suffix 'sak

This was fun to do and it just came to me. Should I do more?