Kidnapped Extra #3

The heralds were still at the Rock castle. It was the next day.

Riff: Trek's still not up yet?

Aoki: He's still asleep.

Ikor: Is Siran still with him?

Aoki: Yeah, 

Erron: Least he's not in pain anymore...

Ikor: Still it been over a day. I'm getting worried.

Aoki: Well Lady Yano said he'd be asleep longer than a day. He was so drained from the ritual.

Yano: You all are!

The kids jump a bit as their friend's mother suddenly came into the room they were in.

Yano: You all should still be resting! All of you are drained from that ritual and getting up early to lead the rescue party, plus that big fight with that gang!

Erron: Ehh will be fine Mrs Yano-

Yano: You especially need rest after that spell you did for Aman. Alma said you look like you were on the verge of passing out afterwards!

Erron: Ah... Heh heh. Well it was a pretty big spell so-

Yano groans, and raised an eyebrow. All of the kids had bags underneath their eyes and Erron especially looked a little out of it.

Riff: We're used to this sort of stuff Mrs Yano.

Ikor: We're grateful for your concern but we're very capable of making due.

Aoki: Yeah it's really okay Ma'am...

Yano: Not for children...

Riff: How is Aman? Did the spell Erron do stick?

Yano: Yes, his eye is still functioning but that scar will never leave...

Erron: I figured as much...

Yano: Alma has him resting which is what all of you should be doing.

Riff: Well technically we would usually be training by now so we are resting.

Yano: *sigh* Zotobo...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Trek: Hmm... Oww...

The rockie boy slowly opened his eyes only for the soreness in his back to shoot through his spine, he groans before registering his surroundings. He was in the room he was staying in the Rock castle laying on his stomach. Not remembering what happened at first he struggled to sit up on his knees before he realized that something was next to his leg. He looks back sleepily.