Introduction

Inside the walls of the Hogwarts castle, down in the dungeons, there lies a cloaked man in the potions lab. Standing over a cauldron, he was working on restocking the potions for the infirmary. He hears a pop from behind him and turns to see an elf standing behind him.

He turns full, "Yes?".

The elf responds, "The Headmaster will like to see you".

He nods, "Thank you. Tell him I'm coming up now".

The elf bows slightly and pops away. He takes the cauldron off the fire and turns to leave. Going up the stairs of the dungeons, he makes his way through the castle and towards the headmaster's office.

On the way he passes by some students, who tried not to make eye contact with the professor. He had a reputation for being quite cold and stern with his students. Floating around the corner of the hallway, he comes up to the entrance to the headmaster's stairway. Whispering the password, he steps in as the stairway starts spiraling upwards.  

As the stairs stop, he steps out and moves towards the door in front of him. Knocking on the door, he hears a voice from inside.

"Come in".

He opens the door and sees the Headmaster sitting at his desk.

The Headmaster smiles, "Thank you for coming on such short notice, Severus".  

------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

Thank you for giving this book a chance and I hope you will enjoy it. I will try to update this book as much as I can at least once a week. I am a university student and also work during the week so updated may be slow. I have other books as well if you want to check them out. 

Here are the ships I have planned for the time being: 

- Draco x Blaise 

- Severus x Tom 

- Harry x Weasley Twins 

I may add some more as I write this book. If this is the case, I will update it here.