Chapter 21: Welcome to Hogwarts

The twins giggle proudly and stand by his side as he addresses the student, "Welcome first years to Slytherin. I am Professor Severus Snape. I am your head of house as well as the Potions professor. As I'm sure you are all aware...". He places his hands on the boys' shoulder, "...these two are in fact my godsons. They will be getting special treatment from me so if you have a problem with that, get over it".

The students laugh and the boys cuddle into Severus' side. 

He continues, "If you have any questions or concerns about anything, you may come and see me. If you look to my right you will see a door. This staircase will lead up to my own quarters. You can always go to one of the prefects and if needed they should know where I am. Now you all should be heading to your dorms. Girls on my left and boys on my right. Please refrain from crossing dorms. Your names will be on the doors, there are four to a room. Have a good night and welcome to Hogwarts".  

They all disperse, some going to find their dorms while the others explore the common room further. The twins turn to their godfather, arms behind their back and innocent smiles on their faces.  

Severus laughs and shakes his head, "You two really need to stop spreading stories about me. I have a reputation to uphold here".

They tilt their heads, "We have no idea what you're talking about, Uncle Sev".

He sighs, "Is it bad that that's starting to freak me out?".  

They just shrugged their shoulders and left to go find their dorm room, leaving Severus to contemplate his life.  

He rubs his forehead, "Those two are going to force me into early retirement".

The twins head upstairs to find their dorm room. Walking down the hall for a bit, they finally find the one with both their names on it. They notice two other names as well, Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott. Draco smiled at the notice of his best friend's name. They recognised the name 'Nott' as one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight.  

Hadrian opens the door and the two step inside, their roommates already conversing with each other. At the sound of the door opening, Blaise stops and turns, smiling at Draco and standing from his bed. Draco runs over and the two meet in the middle for a big hug.

Theo laughs and stands, "I take it you three are already acquainted". He walks over to Hadrian, "I'm Theo".

Hadrian shakes his head, "Hadrian Malfoy. Though I doubt my brother and I really need to give proper introductions".  

He nods, "I can tell we're gonna get along great". He sees Draco and Blaise talking with each other, turning back to Hadrian, "Why don't we get to know each other while the lovebirds are distracted?".  

Hadrian laughs and nods, the two of them sitting on Theo's bed. After a few minutes, the other two join them and the four quickly become friends. The twins entertained Theo with more stories of Severus and their family.

The Malfoy twins are truly a force to be reckoned with.