⛓Chapter 2⛓

As Leorio exits the mansion he pulls out his phone and scrolls through his contacts, he taps onto Gon's and puts the phone to his ear as he walks to his car.

"Gon!"

"Leorio!"

"How's it going?"Leorio says as he gets into his car and starts to drive off.

"Great! Me and Killua are eating chocolate robots for breakfast"

"You brats stop before your teeth rot!"Killua makes a comment that's heard through the phone. "I heard that grandpa!"

"Get straight to the point son"Killua takes the phone from Gon, an anger mark appears on Leorio, he takes a deep breath to prevent himself from getting into a fit.

"I need help with Kurapika"

"Is he sick?" Gon asks.

"He might get sick if we don't help him"

"Is this about him overworking himself?" Leorio responds with a hum "Man I swear he never learns, does he not remember what happened last time?"Killua sighs.

"Exactly! He's taking up all the responsibilities  on himself and it shows that it isn't treatin' him well, he has these dark circles that make him look like he hasn't slept since Killua's birthday in 4004 B.C."Killua doesn't respond until a crashing sound is heard in the background.

"Anyway, what do you want us to do?"Gon takes over.

"You think you can meet me at Dayroad park in like 30?"

"Sure! I haven't seen you in a while so am excited!"After that, they wished each other their goodbyes.

Leorio puts the phone in his pocket and continues to focus on the road, all that was on his mind was his best friend's health. Although they don't always see each other and when they do it's always after a long time, Leorio deeply cares for Kurapika and his friends.

The other day he was trying to call Kurapika and kept leaving him multiple missed calls and messages, he didn't answer once which confused Leorio.

He thought they moved past that, he and Kurapika talked about him trying to cut off contact with his friends and told him to always pick up and if he misses a call to call back.

At least now he knows Kurapika wasn't ignoring him because he did something to piss him off.

————

"Leorio!"Gon yelled from across the park, waving to the sitting Leorio at the bench.

"Gon!"Leorio extended his arm and waved back as Gon and Killua ran up to the 20 year old.

"Yo"Killua greeted as he sat down on the opposite side of the bench with Gon.

"So you guys came up with anything?"Gon started to make a strange face.

"What are you doing?"Killua asked the green haired boy.

"Thinking"Killua raised his eyebrow at his best friend's behaviour.

"Can't he tell the people that work for him to like help with picking up calls or whatever he does?"Leorio shook his head.

"Already tried that, he says they all have their roles"Killua started to scratch his head trying to think of more ideas.

"Aha! I got it!"They all turn to the green haired boy "How about we call someone we know that can help?"Gon seemed really proud of the idea so it hurt Leorio to turn him down.

"Sorry buddy, Kurapika doesn't trust people that easily"Gon pressed his lips together and nodded.

"How about we call a person who specialises in this stuff, you know a professional"Killua said, Leorio thought for a second.

"He'll just say no to them"

"Not if they're from the Hunter Association"Gon said, Killua and Leorio slowly turn to Gon.

"How the hell did you think of that?"Killua said in disbelief.

"Gon you're a genius!"

"Thanks"Gon started to get a bit shy, Killua got annoyed and pushed him on the grass. "Hey!"

"You should be used to it by now"Killua smirked. "Wait what if he still says no?"The 14 year old looked at his peer.

"You know what? Fuck what that blond bitch says, he has a serious problem and doesn't want to admit it! I can't just sit back and watch how he destroys himself!"This pumped up Killua and Gon.

"Yeah!"

"Whatever"