⛓Chapter 44⛓

Kurapika stomped past Y/N and Melody without a word, the two looked at each other before looking over to Kurapika in pity.

Now I feel bad

Y/N knew she wouldn't be the best person to comfort him right now so she didn't even try to, she doesn't know how to comfort revenge and death at Kurapika's level. No one does, which is why Kurapika was left in his room throwing things around until his anger ceased.

I should put my energy into making a plan

Kurapika stopped his rampaging and immediately started to formulate a plan, he walked out of his room and went back into his study.

Melody and Y/N left the hallway and separated ways, Y/N went to change and get ready for the day in Todo's room while Melody went to go guard the mansion.

Kurapika went to his emails and searched for the location of the building that the party will be held at, once he got ahold of the location he clicked the 3D image of the mansion and circled it to form a plan.

I'll have to have someone on the lookout over here...then someone there too

Kurapika stood over the computer and tapped his fingertips on the table, trying to figure something out.

"Melody!"He called and a few seconds later Melody enters his study while panting.

"What is it?"She walked up to his desk, he motioned her to come closer and pointed towards the screen.

"I'm making a plan for tomorrow night but I need extras for the lookout on these ends, who do you recommend?"Melody scratched her chin.

"Todo's nen ability is to time stop so he'll be able to take care of both exits while we secure the eyes"Kurapika nods agreeing with her. "How are we going to find the room that has them?"

"I'm still trying to figure that out, they might be in another building which worries me"Kurapika bit his bottom lip anxiously.

"Maybe we could kidnap one of his trusted men and threaten them?"Kurapika shook his head.

"We don't know if he'd even tell them where they are, it's too risky and we would attract attention if we didn't kill him right after"

"His wife?"Kurapika shook his head.

"I've heard he has a tracking device inside her skull"Melody cringed. "Maybe Basho would know"Melody walked to the door and looked into the hallway.

She saw Basho standing next to Y/N who was holding a bouquet, Y/N looked at him blankly.

"How sweet, thanks"She said in monotone, Basho puffed up his chest in pride, Y/N rolled her eyes and looked at Melody.

"You two! Come!"Melody shouted as the two hunters jogged over to the study. "Basho, do you have any ideas on how to get the location of the eyes?"

"You've come to the right person!"Melody beamed in hope. "Kill him and go search the mansion"

"Get out if you're going to joke around"Kurapika said harshly making Y/N sweat drop.

Y/N went and sat down on one of the chairs next to Kurapika's desk and put the flowers down, watching as they scrambled for any ideas, her eyes averted to Kurapika who stared intensely at the screen.