⛓Chaoter 63⛓

Y/N pressed the button on her car keys as the vehicle beeped in response, she got a new car and she loved it, with a deep breath she opened the doors and got inside. She opened her purse and pulled out her sunglasses.

Her nephew got out of the hotel and looked at his Aunt.

"Get in loser"Without a word of protest he did as told. "Am taking you to my sugar daddy"

-

They arrived at the mansion and Yuu whistled in amazement, he was impressed, he knew his Aunt was loaded but he didn't expect anything like this. They both got out, Y/N waited for Yuu to take in the new environment, he looked around and circled the area, observing other supercars in the drive in.

"He must be hella rich"He shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Y/N-san!"Haru said with excitement as he waved.

"Is that him?"Y/N shook her head.

"Yo"She said, raising her arm, Haru quickly jogged over to them.

"Who's this? A friend?"He bent down to Yuu's height.

"Wag1"He punched him in the chest, Haru touched the spot and winched.  "That's how we greet each other in Meteor City g"

"Leave him, where's the boss?"Y/N asked.

"He's in his study with Melody, they're discussing something important so I don't think it's right to intrude"Y/N tilted her sunglasses down.

"We'll just wait for them then"She turned to her nephew "I'll give you a tour for now and I'll need to find a guest bedroom but I think we still might be full"Yuu shoved his hands into the pockets of his jacket and let his aunt lead the way.

As they walked into the mansion Y/ N waved goodbye to Haru, he couldn't join them since he was unfortunately still on shift. Y/N first took Yuu to the kitchen asking if the boy was hungry or thirsty, the chef quickly whipped up something for him.

"I have to go put my bag in my room, I'll be back"He gave a thumbs up as he hurriedly stuffed the food into his mouth, almost like someone would take it away.

Y/N skipped up the stairs, just as she was about to pass the study she couldn't help but want to hear in, she put her ear against the door and listened.

"But wouldn't it be different to handle?"Melody said in a worried manner.

"Am sure it will but I'll be fine, I'll figure something up to lure them in"Kurapika said.

Are they talking about the Troupe?

"By the way, Y/N come in, we know you're there"She opened the door with an awkward smile as they looked at her unsurprised. "How was the trip?"Melody asked.

"Piece of cake, what're you two up to?"She closed the door.

"Nothing important"Kurapika said, Melody gave him a look and he sighed. "We found some intel on the Spiders' location and we need to find out how to sneak up on them"Y/N walked up to the study and looked at the paper in front of them.

Zaban City

I have a bad feeling about this

"Let me guess, a guy saw some thug talking to a member of the troupe"Kurapika and Melody made eye contact before looking at her. "Our cases are connected detectives, that thug is my nephew, Yuu L/N"