⛓Chapter 25⛓

It was now the night before the big trip and Y/N was determined to get Kurapika to sleep tonight.

It was 11 pm and she needed him to sleep now or else he would be tired by tomorrow, she looked at him from her desk, he had eye bags and was gulping down large amounts of caffeine.

This was as Y/N liked to call it 'the addict hour' Kurapika got really tired at this hour and would shove anything that can keep him awake into his system.

"Mr Kurta"Kurapika hummed in response.

"Go to sleep"He shook his head. "I'll finish your work, you have a big day tomorrow you'll be tired if you don't get enough sleep"

"I won't leave it up to you, I know how that ended up last time L/N"Y/N huffed and stood up, she unplugged the computer as Kurapika turned to her angered. "Why would you do that?"

"Go to sleep, if it makes you feel any better I finished my part and am fully awake I can finish your work in 2 hours then I'll drive home"

"I would like to do it myself"Y/N clenched her fist.

"Blondie I will literally put sleeping pills in your coffee without you noticing if you don't go to sleep"Kurapika fake laughed. "So you're making me put sleeping pills in your coffee?"

"You're funny"

"Fine, I'll just wait until you're done"She turned the computer back on.

15 minutes later

Kurapika was now hyper-focused on the work, Y/N supposedly went to get a cup of water and returned with 2 sleeping pills in her hand, she walked up to his desk and watched as he worked.

Y/N crushed the pills in her hand and sprinkled them in his drink.

"I'll go make a call"Y/N left the room, she went on Instagram and scrolled as she waited for him to drink it and for the effects to kick in.

After about 2 minutes she walked in on him drinking the coffee, she stood behind him, ready for when he would start to fall asleep.

She looked at her phone and waited until 2 seconds later his eyes started to close and he was out.

"Finally, took long enough"She picked him up and held him like she did last time and walked him to his room. "Damn you're heavy"

She opened the covers with her foot and pushed him on the bed, she sighed in relief and tucked him in.

I see why people say am his mom, it adds up

She closed the door and turned off the lights, she locked the door just in case his ass tried to wake up and get back to work.

Y/N walked back to his study and went to finish his work.

"Another night of babying the boss"She stretched and cracked her knuckles, she got in his chair and started the 2 hour job.

2 hours later

Y/N was finally done, she rubbed her eyes as sleep was starting to take over her.

She had to go home now so when she wakes up she can just drive to the HQ for about 5 minutes, the mansion would take too long to get to the HQ.

She grabbed her purse and walked out the study, suddenly the handle on Kurapika's door started shaking.

How the fuck did he wake up! He's going to kill me once he finds out I put sleeping pills in his drink! Oops gotta bounce!

Y/N quickly ran down the stairs, she approached the door and took out her keys to open the door. Once it opened she ran out the house, locked the door again and opened her car to drive home.

Kurapika looked outside his window as he saw her hurry to her car and drive off.

Wait until I get my hands on you L/N