⛓Chapter 60⛓

(🔞Warning mfs😎✌️buckle in because today am giving you a smut🥳🔞)

Kurapika quietly sat in their bedroom, he was in his pyjamas while typing a report on his laptop. Throughout the remaining hours of the day, Kurapika and Y/N managed to not bump into each other once.

He had to finish his...business then go back in the study and continue his work, Y/N called Palm immediately after and fangirled about how bold she was and then she prepared a few things for her flight tomorrow.

Y/N walked in and sighed from exhaustion, she sat down at the vanity and started to take off her makeup.

"Tiring day?"He asked, Y/N pulled her hair out of her ponytail.

"No, just dreading tomorrow"She brushed out her hair.

"Mission?"She nods, she got up and grabbed her travel bag, she took a few clothes from her closet and shoved them inside, she threw travel makeup and skincare in as well.

"Have you seen my pyjamas?"Kurapika shook his head, Y/N went into her closet and searched but they seemed to disappear, that's when she realised. "Blondie, what did you do with them?"

"Nothing"She clenched her jaw and took a shirt and shorts from his side and left the room, she came back wearing them for bed.

"Dickhead"She mumbled. "Did you take your contacts out?"

"Why are you asking?"Y/N shrugged.

"They respond to strong emotion don't they?"Kurapika shut his laptop and put it on the floor.

"Yeah"

"Today, I saw them glow red, after I had my fun with you, I saw a small red outline around your contacts"She got into bed.

"Still can't believe you did that"He said.

"And I'll do it again"She turned off the lamp. "Night Blondie"

Kurapika gazed at her, her back was facing him, an idea popped into his head but he pushed it back, it resurfaced as his inner self tried to justify his desires.

She did it to me, what's the harm in doing it back, just a small game

He laid next to her and draped an arm on her waist, her eyes opened.

He wants to cuddle? Oh yeah, almost forgot about his habit

She felt something soft touch the back of her neck, Y/N's eyes widened in realisation, Kurapika softly kissed her nape, his lips ever so slightly grazing her neck.

He moved his kisses to the side of her neck, a small whimper left her lips.

"B-Blondie what are you doing?"Her hand held onto Kurapika's.

"Nothing important"He said against her neck and kept teasing Y/N.

"Aah~"A small moan left her lips, Y/N regretted it the moment she let herself speak.

Something struck Kurapika as if he saw something absurd, his motives changed, his eyes reacted to her, they slowly started to mix from his usual brown shade to a bright crimson red.

He was getting turned on.

His kisses got more rushed as he scattered them around her nape.

"Ha, ha"She breathed, the more she let out, the more he couldn't hold back anymore, his kisses turned into hickeys, he sucked on her neck and bit down on her skin as he left multiple markings.

"Aahh~"Kurapika pulled her closer to him, he wanted to feel her against him.

She squeezed his hand and closed her eyes, she genuinely thought it was a dream and decided to not question anything.