⛓Chapter 8⛓

Y/N was now wearing clothes that were a little too tight for comfort, by the words of Melody, they used to belong to Neon, the original owner's daughter.

Because Y/N was taller and thicker (you can change it if you want) the clothes clung to her like glue, she would have been more comfortable in her dress.

Y/N walked to the kitchen, lucky she memorised the ways around the mansion from this evening.

She owned the fridge and found it stuffed with all sorts of rubbish, old rotting junk food, vegetables that looked on the verge of death and empty packets and plastic.

Her stomach turned in disgust as she quickly closed the door.

Uh, they live like a bunch of dogs

Instead, she decided to order food, it was way safer than having food poisoning.

While on the phone to the nearest pizza place she found tea bags, she had to check the date on the box just in case.

She boiled the water in the kettle and after she told the man behind the phone the address, she poured the boiling water into the cup.

She said her goodbye and ended the call, she searched the kitchen for any sugar.

Y/N looked through the cabinets but couldn't find it anywhere, it didn't help that everything was messed up, the cabinets were mixed up with everything, pills, snacks, cups, bowls, and forks.

It irritated Y/N that no one looked after such a beautiful kitchen. When she was closing the final cabinet Kurapika walked in with a pile of papers in his hands.

She turned her head towards him and as their eyes met.

It's him

It's her

They both thought, they already got off to a bad start in the morning.

Kurapika's eyes travelled down to her body but quickly shifted off to the side of the room.

Pervert

Y/N smirked.

"Are you looking for anything?"Kurapika cleared his throat.

"Sugar"Y/N said, Kurapika put the papers on the table that sat in the middle of the room, he opened a drawer and pulled out sugar packets.

What the hell

He extends his arm out to give her the packets, Y/N opened her hand as he placed them in her hand.

"Here"

"Thanks"

Y/N walked to her cup and ripped open the packets and sprinkled the sugar in.

"Say, how come the kitchen is such a mess?"Y/N said not taking her eyes off her cup.

"What mess? It looks clean to me"Y/N looked at him in confusion.

"You're joking right?"

Kurapika shrugged and stood next to her taking a cup, a tea bag and sugar packets.

Y/N shuddered in disgust, she grabbed the handle of the cup and went to sit down at the table, soon Kurapika joined her at the other end of the table.

"Melody told me about your car situation"Kurapika picked up one of the sheets of paper he left on the table.

"Nice"Y/N picked up the cup of tea and blew on it before taking a sip.

A silence falls upon them, one that was so awkward it made both of them want to rip their hair out. Y/N started to fidget with her thumbs trying to ease herself.

"So, you want me to lend you something?"Y/N perked up at the sentence.

"Don't worry yourself about it Mr Kurta"Kurapika looks up from his paper and at Y/N.

"I don't recall telling you about my last name"Kurapika's eyebrows furrow in suspicion.

"You didn't have to, I found your file" Kurapika's eyes widened.

"What did it say?"He said with a panic in his voice.

"Quite a bit actually, I almost felt bad for you when I read it"Y/N chuckled, Kurapika stood up and grabbed a hold of her collar.

"What did it say specifically?"Anger rang in his voice, Y/N blinked at him, she sighed and put her hand on his and ripped it off her shirt and pushed him off.

Trying to intimidate me huh?

"Sorry but that's private information"Y/N glared and wiped off his touch from her shirt.

"Private? It's about me!"

"The Hunter Association has strict rules on letting private information slip"Kurapika growled in anger. "If it makes you feel better rapunzel, this information isn't displayed on the website but in private documents instead, don't worry about your little mafia friends finding out"

"Get rid of that file"Y/N shook her head from side to side.

"Sorry princess but it doesn't work like that, if that file suddenly disappears that means your title as a Blacklist Hunter disappears along with it which means tracking down criminals will become banned and so will your Hunter License, it'll stop working"Y/N smiled at him and stood up.

"Don't get pissed it's just business"She stands up and leaves the kitchen.

Kurapika clenches his fist and hits the table in anger.

Fucking bitch!