4- Adrienne

I can't wait to see him I'm so excited. We haven't been able to see each other that frequently due to both of our work schedules. With Charles traveling a lot for F1 and me traveling for my photoshoots and youtube videos, it's been difficult being able to meet up with Charles even though we both live in Monaco. This is one of the couple of races I would be able to watch Charles in. I was also looking forward to seeing some of the other drivers that I already knew like Seb, Lewis and Lando. I finally made it to the track. I had my paddock pass and was making my way to the Ferarri paddock to see my brother. On my way to the paddock I stopped and said hi to Lando and Seb. As I was talking with Seb I noticed another driver come into the Aston Martin paddock. However, this driver was in a white race suit for Haas so I was curious as to why he would be coming into the Aston Martin paddock. Seb introduced us to each other, "Adrienne this is Mick Schumacher his dad is Michael Schumacher. And Mick this is Adrienne she is Charles' little sister." I don't pay attention to F1 as much as I should considering my brother is a F1 driver and I'm friends with some F1 drivers as well.

"It's nice to meet you Mick. Sorry to run out before we could properly talk, but I've got to go see Charles before the race. Good luck though. Seb it was great seeing you again. I'll text you along some of the other boys later. Good luck to you as well Seb." After I said my goodbyes I walked out of the Aston Martin paddock to go see Charles. As I got closer to the Ferrari paddock I saw Charles talking to Mattia and Xavi his race engineer. I waited for them to finish talking and as soon as they ended their conversation I jumped into Charles' arms giving him a bear hug. Charles spun me around and then put me down and ruffled my hair. We talked for a little bit, but it was time for him to head to the grid. Charles got his gear on and got in the car. Before he headed out I wished him good luck. I was nervous because I didn't want him to get into a serious crash. Every race I was nervous even though Charles was always okay.

Like all the other races I was at Xavi let me have a head set that had the capability of communicating with Charles through his radio if I needed to. I mainly had the headset just to listen to Charles talking with Xavi so I know what is going on. All the cars are set up on the grid. Charles had pole position with Max behind him.

*skip 57 laps. I will be writing from the last lap (58th lap)*

It's the 58th lap and like most races Max and Charles are having a hard fought race, but Charles is creating more space between them as the seconds go by. As he gets closer and closer to the finish line there is more space between him and Max. He finally crosses the finish line. I'm so happy and excited Charles got P1. He drove his car to the parc fermé. He had to get weighed and his car had to get checked. Once that all was finished I ran up and gave him another big hug. I handed him a cold bottle of water since I knew he was really thirsty due to all the sweat from how hot the car gets. After a couple of minutes it was time for him to head to the podium, then to do media and back to the paddock. I was allowed to go with him backstage at the podium and to media. I took so many pictures of him up at the podium with the huge smile on his face along with spraying the champagne. After podium we went to do media interviews. I stood off to the side while he was doing his interviews and looking through all of the pictures I took of him.

 I stood off to the side while he was doing his interviews and looking through all of the pictures I took of him

🔵⚫⚫

⚫🔵⚫

⚫🔵⚫

⚫⚫🔵

⚫⚫🔵

❤️ charlesleclerc, arthurleclerc, charlottesine, lorenzotl, gerogerussell and 900,000 others

📍 Melbourne, Australia

adrienneleclerc: so ecstatic that my big brother got the win today. I'm so proud to be your little sister you did so well today. I love you can't wait for you to finish with all your duties so we can celebrate together

arthurleclerc: congratulations Charles

lorenzotl: congrats on P1

charlesleclerc: love you too little sis. I can't wait to celebrate with you

💬 adrienneleclerc: you're the best big brother I could ask for. Now hurry up so I can give you another hug

charlottesine: love how supportive you are of Charles. He does this for you. He also loves you and I love you too bestie. Can't wait to see you soon

💬 adrienneleclerc: I love you too big sis. Charles does this for his entire family and you too

georgerussell: you're a good photographer why can't you take pictures for me

💬 adrienneleclerc: because you're not my brother

💬 charlesleclerc: yeah it's because you're not her brother. I'm her favorite and she should only be taking pictures of me

michschumacher: these pictures are amazing. Can I ask you to take some pictures of me sometime

💬 adrienneleclerc: of course, but what's in it for me?

💬 mickschumacher: you get to hang out with me and I'll buy you food and coffee

💬 adrienneleclerc: you've got a deal

💬 charlesleclerc: stay away from my sister Mick

💬 charlottesine: @charlesleclerc babe you have to let your sister date she's old enough to make her own decisions all you can do is be there for her through the ups and downs

💬 arthurleclerc: stay away from her

💬 lorenzotl: charles and arthur you have to let her grow up