14- Mick

*Monday in Monaco after the race in Bahrain*

I was so happy that Adrienne watched the race from the Haas garage and she was here for my first podium. I also have been thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend, but before I do I want to get all of her brothers' approval first. I decided to text Charles and ask if I can speak to him.

*text message*

Mick added Charles, Enzo and Arthur to the conversation

Mick: Hey Charles, Enzo and Arthur I was wondering if we could get together to chat

Charles: Of course Mick, but why?

Mick: It's about your sister

Charles: What did you do to my sister? Mick I swear if you hurt her you'll regret it

Arthur: I'm with Charles on this. I'll make sure you won't see the light of day again if you hurt her

Enzo: Charles and Arthur both of you listen to what he has to say. Go ahead Mick

Mick: Charles and Arthur I promise I didn't hurt her. I was texting you to let you know that I was going to be asking Adrienne to be my girlfriend and I wanted to get all your permission first

Enzo: I believe you're a great guy Mick. I've never seen Adrienne as happy as she is when she's with you

Arthur: Fine Mick I'll agree especially since I knew you when you were in prema and I know that you were raised well

Charles: I don't like this especially since Adrienne is my little sister and best friend. However, I do know that I don't want to be the cause of her not being happy and finding love so I will agree to let you ask her to be your girlfriend

*end of text message*

I was ecstatic that her brothers agreed to let me ask her to be my girlfriend. Now I need to set up the date and text Adrienne. I decided to set up a cute tent, with lights, pillows, food, and movies as a simple date night. After two hours setting everything up and buying everything I needed I texted Adrienne asking her if she was free tonight. She responded that she was and I went to pick her up. I arrived at her apartment and went up to her door. I knocked and she answered the door. I held her hand and led her outside. Once we made it to the car and started the ride back to my place I told her that it was a surprise so she would need to cover her eyes. She did, but she was definitely skeptical as to why she would need to cover her eyes.

We arrived back at my house and I brought her up to the roof where I had set everything up. Once we made it back up to the roof I took her blindfold off and she gasped due to shock. We sat down and started to eat the food I had set up. Once we finished eating I finally gained enough courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. "Adrienne, we have spent a lot of time in such a short period. I haven't felt this way in a long time and I want to be the person who helps you through your difficult times and celebrates your happy moments with you. I also want to be able to celebrate with you in the Haas garage after races and be with you before and after races. I have asked your brothers for their approval to ask you this question so Adrienne will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" She didn't answer right away and looked shocked, but she nodded her head saying yes. I decided to post pictures from our date and some cute pictures.