11- Mick

Today is the day that I would be having Adrienne come to the Haas garage and get dinner together. I am very nervous about today though. Today I'm planning on asking her to be my girlfriend. I got dressed into something casual and packed a sweater to wear with my jeans. After packing my bag and making sure I have everything I walked out to my car and headed to the track.

*skip car ride*

Once I arrived at the track I scanned my pass and went into the paddock. As I was walking to the Haas garage I passed the Ferrari garage and saw Adrienne in there heading to her brother's driver's room. I decided to let her spend some more time with Charles and text her once it got closer to heading out to the track for qualifiers.

Once I made it to the garage I went to my room to put my stuff down. Once everything was in my room I walked around the garage and greeted everyone. After greeting everyone I went back to my room, put on my race gear and texted Adrienne that I was at the track so she knew that she could come over to the Haas garage. After about ten minutes I noticed Adrienne walking into the garage. I was talking with my engineer, but once the conversation ended I went over and greeted her. Unfortunately, we couldn't spend too much time together before I had to get into the car and head out to the grid.

*skip qualifiers, story will start right after he crosses finish line*

As I crossed the finish line I heard Gary over the radio telling me that I had qualified P9. Usually that is the end of his radio. However, as soon as he finished telling me where I placed he also let me know that there was someone who wanted to say something. I wasn't sure who was coming onto the radio next, but to my surprise it was Adrienne. "Hey Mick, good job on qualifiers today. You did amazing. I'll see you when you get back to the garage and can't wait for our date." After her radio message I had a smile on my face the entire time. Once I pulled into the garage I got out and went to Adrienne since she was waiting for me. Once I saw Adrienne after the race and went to my driver's room to change for our date. I finished changing and made it outside to where Adrienne is. I held my out for her to hold and once she grabbed my hand I led her to my car. I opened the door for her and then went to my side to take us to the restaurant. We drove to the restaurant where I reserved a private section of the restaurant to make this a special night for her. Once we got to our table and sat down we ordered our drinks and food. While we're waiting for our food to come out I decide that now is the right time to ask her to be my girlfriend. "Adrienne you are an amazing girl and I'm glad we've gotten to know each other and go on a couple of dates. I hope you will say yes. Will you be my girlfriend?" She looked shocked at first and I started to get nervous. After a while she finally responded "Yes Mick I will be your girlfriend." I let out a huge sigh of relief.

After we finally became official we continued talking about this weekend. Then our food came out. We decided to take instagram pictures to post. I wanted to post that we were officially boyfriend and girlfriend, but I wanted to make sure Adrienne is okay with me posting and making us public. "Adrienne, are you okay with me posting on instagram and announcing that we are officially dating." She shyly nodded her head at me. After we finished eating and I paid we headed out to my car and I drove her back to her place.