13- Adrienne

*Race day*

Today is race day. I'm nervous because I now have two important people in my life racing and I will never know what will happen to them during the race. I also have to decide which garage to watch from. I want to support both Mick and Charles, but it's difficult for me. I don't want to choose one over the other, but I know I have to. I decided that I'll be watching the race from the Haas garage this weekend. I still have access to the Ferrari garage since everyone knows me and I have to pass so it would be easier for me to walk into the garage compared to the Haas garage.

*skip car ride*

I was finally at the track. I scanned into the paddock and walked to the Haas garage. I didn't see Mick but I did see Gary. Gary told me he was in his race room. I nodded my head and walked over to his room. I knocked on his door and he told me I could come in. Once I walked in I saw he had all his gear on. He looked nervous, but he still got up to give me a hug. We sat in the room together just hanging out. As we were hanging out I got a text from the girls and another text from Charles. I decided to check the text Charles sent me first. He asked me to stop in the Ferrari garage today before the race. I also checked the girls group chat and saw that they wanted to watch the race together. I decided to let Mick know so he doesn't freak out if I'm not in the garage. "Hey Mick, I'm going to stop by the Ferrari garage to see Charles. Also, I'll be watching the race with the girls so if I'm not in the garage when you get back after the race don't freak out." He nodded his head.

I walked over to the Ferrari garage and saw Charles. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "Good luck Charles. You'll do amazing as always." After I hugged Charles I went back to Haas since the drivers had to get out on the grid soon. Mick was already in the car and heading out to the grid when I got back to the garage. I waved at him and walked over to Gary. He gave me a headset for the race. Throughout the entire race I heard Mick and also gave him some encouragement. It was the final lap of the race Charles was in first, Max was in second and Mick was in third. I ran out front with the rest of the Haas team. I stood between both the Ferrari and Haas team. This allowed me to hug and celebrate both Charles and Mick. After I hugged both of them they went up to the side of the stage. Mick's name was called first and I recorded and took pictures of the entire thing. After Max's name was called Charles' name was called and again I recorded and took pictures of the entire thing.

 After Max's name was called Charles' name was called and again I recorded and took pictures of the entire thing

🔵⚫⚫⚫

(a/n this is how Mick and Adrienne hug) 

⚫🔵⚫⚫

⚫⚫🔵⚫

⚫⚫🔵⚫

⚫⚫⚫🔵

⚫⚫⚫🔵

❤️ charlesleclerc, mickschumacher, arthurleclerc, maxverstappen, charlottesiine, and 860,000 others

📍 Bahrain International Circuit 

tagged: charlesleclers, michschumacher, scuderiaferrari, haasf1team, and f1

adrienneleclerc: so proud of my boys. Another podium for my amazing big brother and a first podium for my other favorite boy Mick. I'm so proud of you both 

💬landonorris: why can't my sister post pictures of me like this 

💬maxverstappen: i'm jealous too. adrienne why can't you post pictures like this for the rest of the drivers that you're friends with 

arthurleclerc: hey what about me. i'm your favorite brother

💬adrienneleclerc: nope sorry charles is my favorite brother 

💬charlesleclerc: 😂 arthur she told you. and adrienne thank you it makes me feel like i'm doing something right since you said i'm your favorite brother ❤️

charlesleclerc: thank you for being such an amazing little sister and one of my biggest supporters. i love you little sis

  💬adrienneleclerc: i love you too charles ❤️

mickschumacher: thank you adrienne for the support. i'm so grateful for being able to spend the weekend with you 💕

💬charlesleclerc: hey mick i'm watching you, you better treat my little sister well