17- Adrienne

TW: mentions of abuse. please skip chapter if this may trigger you  

*skip to wednesday*

Today is the day that Char and I are flying to Saudi for the race. Charlotte and I both had work so we both decided to fly together. We are going to get into Saudi Arabia at around 3 pm. Charles has already planned to come and get us from the airport. Char and I got onto the plane that I use to travel for work. It is similar to the one Charles uses to travel.

*skip plane ride*

*skip plane ride*

Once we landed in Saudi Arabia Charles was waiting for us by the gait to exit the private airport. Char and I walked off the plane and hugged Charles. He grabbed both of our bags for us, loaded it into the car and we all got in to head to our hotel. Charlotte and Charles are sharing a room and my room is right next door to them. The car ride to the hotel wasn't that long. Once we got to the hotel and checked in I took a shower. Char, Charles and I all decided that we would get dinner together. Before I hopped into the shower I texted Mick to let him know I got in safely and that I'll be grabbing dinner with my brother, but that I'll talk to him later. Once I finished showering and doing my haircare I got dressed for dinner. We decided to go to someplace casual for dinner.

At dinner we just caught up with how work has been going. After ordering our food and drink I decided to tell them that I will be talking with Mick sometime this weekend to tell him about Matt. Charles almost dropped his glass with how shocked he is. Charlotte looked shocked, but I could tell that she was proud of me for willingly telling him this weekend. Charlotte looked at me with a smile on her face, "Adri I think this is the best thing for you guys especially if this gets more serious. I'm proud of you and like I said in the group chat, if you want I'll come with you to tell him about Matt." I nodded my head unsure of what to say since Charles hasn't said anything yet. I look over at him and his mouth is still open in shock. I nervously start to play with the rings that I have on. I notice Char gently elbow Charles for him to say something. Once he's out of his state of shock he turns to me and I know he can tell that I'm nervous about his reaction. He gets up from his spot next to Charlotte and comes over to hug me. He sits down next to me and still has me in a hug. This is the thing I need most from him right now and he knows it. All I need is my big brother to comfort me and make everything okay. As he's hugging me he whispers "I know how hard this is to tell Mick. I'm so proud of you for not only finding the courage to tell Mick, but I'm most proud of how strong you are. I'm lucky you're my sister. You know I support your decisions no matter what. You can always come to my driver's room whenever you want and whenever you need me. Everyone knows not to stop you and to let you in. If you need me to, I'll also come with you when you talk with Mick. I love you sissy." I just nodded my head while my head was still on his shoulder. Once Charles and I let go of the hug Charlotte was looking at us with a big smile on her face with her phone out. Both Charles and I looked at each other, both of us knowing Char definitely took pictures of us.

After the tough conversation our food came out and to try and lighten the mood Charles decided to be chaotic and play with his food just to make me laugh. It worked which is why he's the best brother ever. Once I started laughing and smiling again we continued to eat and crack jokes and just have a good time with each other. After dinner we decided to head back to our hotel since Charles has free practice tomorrow. Once we got back to the hotel I texted Mick that I hope he had a good day and that I would talk to him tomorrow. I also asked if he was willing to have a talk tomorrow night. Once I texted him I changed into my pajamas and did my skincare before climbing into bed for the night.