21- Adrienne

I got ready for the beach today. Before I did I texted Mick wishing him good luck on free practice today and that he'll do well. After texting Mick, Kika and Carla came to pick me up. I quickly ran out and got into the car. I was so excited to see the girls today. Kika and Carla put on our car ride playlist and we jammed out to our favorite songs as we made our way to the beach. Before we made it to the beach we decided to stop at the store and pick up some snacks and drinks for us. After picking up some snacks and drinks for us we headed to the beach. Once we arrived all the other girls saved us a parking spot. We parked next to them and headed down to find a spot on the beach to sit and relax.

Once we settled down we placed all the food on one of the blankets for all of us to share. We all started eating and sharing stories together. After laughing together the girls all turned to me and asked me how things were going with Mick and with telling him about my past. I looked at them and took a deep breath before responding. "It was good being able to tell him everything. I know it won't change what happened to me and the mental and emotional effects that I still live with, but I think he understands how I am now and why Charles and Arthur are so protective of me. If I'm being honest I think this will allow Mick and I to be closer and have a better relationship. I also don't think I could've told the truth without Charles by my side." The girls looked at me with understanding.

After our heart to heart it was finally time to take pictures and sunbathe. We each took turns taking pictures of each other and also taking group pictures. We even took some pictures in the ocean. To be honest this is the most care free I have felt in a long time. While standing with my feet in the water I decided to look through the pictures and see which ones I like and post them.

 While standing with my feet in the water I decided to look through the pictures and see which ones I like and post them

🔵⚫⚫⚫

⚫🔵⚫⚫

⚫🔵⚫⚫

⚫⚫🔵⚫

⚫⚫🔵⚫

⚫⚫⚫🔵

⚫⚫⚫🔵

❤️ arthurleclerc, charlesleclerc, maxverstappen, mickschumacher, and 1,396,307 others

📍Melbourne, Australia

tagged: carmenmundt, carlabrocker, lilymeh, kikagomes, kellypiquet, carlabrocker, isahernaez, heidiberger, sarapagliaroli, and elenaberri

adrienneleclerc: there's no better group to escape with 🩵

carlabrocker: of course girl we all need each other and all need resets 

kikagomes: glad we could have a reset while our men are at work 

mickschumacher: glad you're able to rest and relax 

charlesleclerc: little sis not fair, you went to the beach to relax without me 

💬 adrienneleclerc: sorry charles i promise we can go to the beach together soon 

💬 charlesleclerc: i can't wait to have a brother and sister date together. i love you 

💬 adrienneleclerc: i love you too big bro

lilymeh: we need to do these girls getaways again soon 

kellypiquet: yes absolutely and it gives us a good break from the craziness and the boys