6- Mick

Today is the day that I'm meeting Adrienne. I'm very nervous, but also can't wait to see her. We decided to meet at a small coffee shop. I was outside and waiting for Adrienne since I got there early. After waiting for a couple of minutes I finally saw Adrienne. I walked up to her and gave her a quick hug.

We went inside the coffee shop and ordered some coffee and food. We talked about everything including our families, hobbies, and jobs. Since her brothers are in racing she understands the hectic lifestyle of racing. I also understand how she feels when she sees her brother in the car since it can be nerve racking watching. Adrienne told me that she loves working as a photographer and running her instagram.

After eating our food and getting our coffee we decided to take pictures within the restaurant before walking around Melbourne to take pictures. As we were walking around I couldn't help but notice how beautiful Adrienne is. We stopped at a couple of places and she took pictures of me. I also took pictures of her. They didn't come out as well as her pictures of me, but she's so photogenic that she looks good no matter what. Throughout the entire day we talked and laughed together. We get along so well and it feels so easy. The day of us hanging out was almost over. We said our goodbyes, but before we went our separate ways I asked her for her number. She nodded and I handed her phone to her. She put in her number with the contact name Adrienne with the pink heart. 

(A/n: pretend he's wearing the blue hoodie in all the pictures)

❤️ adrienneleclerc, marcusarmstrong, arthurleclerc, dennishauger, sebastianvettel and 740,000 others

📍 Melbourne, Australia 

📸 adrienneleclerc

mickschumacher: wonderful day with a beautiful sight and a beautiful photographer 

adrienneleclerc: i had a great time hanging out with you Mick. Can't wait to hang out again soon 

charlesleclerc: i still don't like the fact that you're hanging out with Mick, but as always you took amazing pictures

💬 adrienneleclerc: Charles you have to let me grow up and learn from my relationships even if it means getting hurt

💬 charlesleclerc: I'd rather be overprotective and not allow you to date again then let you get hurt 

💬 arthurleclerc: I agree with Charles. No more dating for you Adrienne 

💬 charlottesine: Charles and Arthur you have to let her date and get into relationships. You guys can't protect her forever 

oscarpiastri: aww look Mick is getting close with a girl and he's flirting with her

landonorris: I ship Mick and Adrienne together. I am the captain of the ship