24- Adi

When I saw Charles pulling into the garage and hopping out of the car even though FP2 wasn't finished yet I was worried. I ran up to him ignoring Alex and Lily calling my name. When I reached him I started to check him over for injuries, raising his arms up and checking his legs. Once I saw that there were no injuries I looked at him dumbfounded and curious as to why he stopped his run.

By the look in his eyes I could tell he knew I was curious as to why he isn't on the track, but I also don't want to pry or push him to tell me what's going on. He took a deep breath and told me he was worried about me and couldn't focus so he stopped since it's unsafe for him and all the other drivers if he continued driving while distracted.

I nodded my head and just gave him a big hug. I knew he was worried, but I felt bad because I didn't want him to stop racing this weekend because of me. I didn't know what to say and I don't know if there is anything I can say. We went into a side hug and walked to his drivers room to unwind and talk because I want to make sure that he's actually doing okay.

I took a deep breath and decided to finally ask him what I've wanted to ask him. "Char, why did you stop your FP2 run? Was it because of me?" He looked at me and at first didn't answer, but that in itself was an answer for me. "Char I promise I'm okay and during the race, FP3 and quali I'll either be with one of the other drivers or with Enzo and Arthur." He nodded his head and still didn't seem convinced. I moved to sit next to him on the couch "Look I know you're worried about me and I can't ask you to stop and that's what makes you the best big brother, but as your sister I still want you to do the one thing you love. I will be in the garage or your drivers room the whole time and I'll even wear a headset so we can communicate over the radio to each other if need be. Will that make you feel better?" He quickly nodded and then laid down with his head on my lap. I could tell her was still exhausted from everything going on so I wanted to let him have some time resting. I quickly heard his breathing even out and I continued to play with his hair, but not before quickly sending everyone a text in the team lord percival chat.

Team Lord Percival

Adrienne added Arthur, Enzo, Bear, Andrea, Joris, and Maman

Adi: I'm in Charles' drivers room with him. He was so exhausted he fell asleep

Enzo: Okay let him sleep a little bit he's been so worried about you, but you have to wake him up in a couple hours for FP3

Maman: My poor babies. I'm glad you're taking care of each other though my loves

Adi: Always maman especially for my favorite brother

Arthur: excuse me what are enzo and i chopped liver

Adi: Uhm yeah that's exactly what you are Arthur. You always make fun of me so why would I choose you as my favorite

Arthur: You know you love me and my teasing. And you know i do love you

Adi: yeah yeah weirdo i gues i love ya too

Enzo: okay children you both love each other everyone knows that and Arthur why are you shocked Charles is her favorite ever since she was little they've been two peas in a pod and nothing has changed even as they have gotten older and Charles has traveled for racing, so just take the loss because I have.

Adi: you know that i love you both and that i'm close with both of you in our own ways, but Charles and I are inseparable and we can sense when things are different with each other without using words

Maman: sweetheart its been that way ever since you two were toddlers. Charles would know that you needed something before anyone else. He could always calm you down and he was the one who always included you. Arthur and Enzo she loves you but you both have a different sibling relationship then the one she has with Charles

Looking at all the messages I couldn't help but chuckle since Arthur and Enzo were being salty again since I said that Char was my favorite brother. I'm just stating the truth so I don't know why they're so butt hurt, but I'll make it up to them by buying them some food and all will be good again.