20- Adrienne

Pretty Squad

Adrienne (Adi), Carmen (C, Calra (sister 💕), Kika (wifey 💍), Kelly (Kel), Lily (Lil 🌺), Elena , Isa, Sarah, Heidi

Wifey 💍: hey girlies so how about the girls day while the boys are at the track this weekend

C: i'm in. It'll be good to hang out and catch up with all of you girls

Adi: i'm in. i just need a relaxing weekend to unwind

Sister 💕: i'll be there. also sis how are you doing

Adi: i'm doing okay. It's still hard, but i thought i would be able to talk about it and live life without constantly having ptsd about it

Lil 🌺: adi it's okay that you may have bad days where the ptsd is worse than the other days, but i'm happy you made it out of that situation

Adi: i wouldn't have made it or been alive today without charles, arthur and enzo by my side

Kel: i speak on behalf of all the girls here that we are all so happy that you are still with us and we get to see the beautiful diamond and light that you are

Adi: thank you girls. so when do we want to meet up to have our girls day

Elena: i have an idea let's go to the beach since we're in australia

*end of group text*

I've been in bed all day today. I haven't felt the urge to do anything or leave bed since my flashbacks and telling Mick what happened. I'm glad the girls and I planned a girls weekend and that they're all here for me. We are leaving for Australia soon and Charles, Arthur, Carla, Mick and I are all going to be flying together on Charles' private plane. I decided to try and get some sleep since I haven't gotten a lot of sleep yesterday. I closed my eyes and as I was trying to sleep I saw the light come into my room. I heard three different voices. I recognized the voices as Mick, Charles, and Arthur's voices. They thought I was asleep so they left the room. I tried to fall asleep and kept my eyes closed for half an hour without any luck.

*Skip to next morning*

I didn't get any sleep last night so I got changed and did some natural makeup. I went downstairs and went to grab a coffee. As soon as I grabbed my coffee Mick came in and wrapped his arms around my waist, "good morning, i know you just woke up, but it's time to go to the airport. Do you have everything packed?" I nodded my head and pointed to the door where my bag was waiting. Once I pointed to my luggage Mick unwrapped his arms and took my hand as we left the house and headed to the airport with my brothers.

After about an hour's drive we made it to the airport. I climbed out of the car and made my way onto the plane. As soon as I saw the chairs I plopped myself down. Mick sat next to me and Charles sat across from me. Everyone buckled in and we took off. As we were sitting and talking to each other Charles spoke up "Adi did you get any sleep last night or the night before?" I was curious as to why he was asking this question, but I answered him honestly "i got a couple hours of sleep between the two nights. Why?" Charles had a sad look in his eyes, but he tried to hide it from me "I just noticed that you have really dark circles under your eyes and i know how hard it is for you to have to bring up any conversation on Matt. i want you to try and get some sleep for me while we are on our way to Australia." My eyes opened wide. I don't want to sleep and even if I did I can't sleep without having flashbacks. I quickly shook my head no. Charles sighed. "I know you don't want to sleep Adi, but can you try for me? You can sit in my lap or in between Arthur and I. If you want I can sit next to arthur and you can put your head in my lap and legs in Arthur's lap, but I do want you to close your eyes for a little bit and relax." I looked at Charles without saying anything, but then reluctantly agreed to what Charles was asking of me. "Can I put my head in your lap and legs in Arthur's lap?" Luckily as soon as I asked that question Arthur came over and told Charles and I to go to the couch so we would be more comfortable.

Once Charles and I stood up and moved to the couch we all got comfortable and I closed my eyes. I felt Charles running his hand through my hair and Arthur rubbing my leg up and down to calm me down. It wasn't even five minutes before I felt my eyes getting droopy. I tried to fight the sleep, but it was getting harder and harder. I guess all I needed to fall asleep was the comfort of my brothers.

When I finally woke up we were close to Australia and it was almost time to land. All three of us (Charles, Arthur and I) moved back to our seats and buckled our belts so we can land. Once we stepped off of the plane it was so warm, but it felt so nice. When I was standing taking in the sun, I felt someone grab my hand. I looked to my right and saw Mick holding it. I couldn't help a smile coming to my face. We won't have a lot of time when we get to the hotel since the boys have media and the track walk today. None of the girls wanted to miss any of the free practices, quali or the race so we decided to go when they had media, meetings, and the track walk. The hotel isn't far from the track so it was a short drive to the hotel.

Once we arrived to the hotel. We all had separate rooms so we check in and went to our rooms. Mick and Charles have to get ready for the day and Arthur is going with the boys. I went up to my room and got dressed for the girls day.