It's Over

Almost two years later and I've completed my first story on Wattpad! I never thought to share the things that I write but I'm so happy that I decided to share and add on to Alone Together, I did it for y'all though because I was so done with Britni and Adonis. Oh my goodness they got on my nerves so bad that I thought they were real people!

I would be having major attitude around the house and my boyfriend would be like "What's wrong with you?" then I'm all like "Man, Britni ass blowing my shit" or "Don getting on my nerves." We would talk about them like we were watching Love & Hip Hop.

Anyway, I thank all of you guys for reading and voting and for the comments. I don't think that you guys understand how funny y'all really are. And thanks for being patient with me and my slow updates and not sleeping on me. I went through sooooo many things while writing this but I came through it all.

As y'all know, I'm not doing a sequel with Britni and Don because they have run their course. I'm not doing one about the kids because that's just not happening but my mind can change. I'm a woman and we forever change out minds. Kyra and her hottie mcthottie ass has a story so I'll be working on that now. If you haven't read it yet, it's called For The High.

You guys are the best! I love y'all for real, for real. Thank you so much for supporting this story and I'm just going to stop before my emotional ass gets to crying.