Fifty One (Part 3)

I got up the next morning with my bladder feeling as if it were about to burst. I untangled my limbs from between Don and ran my fat, pregnant ass to the bathroom. After handling my business, I lifted my shirt and stared at myself in the mirror. Today marked the start of my fifth month. My stomach was still small and slightly rounded but it was still just a bit pudgy. If you saw me you would think that I was bloated or just ate a whole bunch of food.

I planned on telling Don today. I didn't know when but I knew before the days end he would know. I know that it's wrong that I kept it from him for so long but I had my reasons. Plus the way I see it if Don hasn't figured it out by now then he really doesn't pay attention to me and my body. I even thought he'd notice when we had sex last night but he said nothing. I wasn't worrying about it since he'd know sooner than later.

I opened the bathroom door to see the bed empty and Don bent over in his bag looking at something. "What are you looking at?" I asked from behind him. He stood up straight and zipped his bag up before facing me. "Nothing. Good morning Britni." I eyed him. "You don't know how to lie. What were you looking at?" I asked with my hand on my hip. "I was looking for my wallet." He pushed past me and entered the bathroom with the bag in hand.

I went and lay back in bed. I wasn't ready to leave out for the day. As far as I was concerned, today was my lazy day with the exception of swimming with the dolphins. I would be doing that later this afternoon with Kyra and Tati. I wasn't too thrilled about doing so because I don't mess with animals like that.

"Baby!" Don yelled from the bathroom. I pulled the covers over my head and ignored him. He called me for five minutes before he came out into the room. "Britni." He shook my body. "What?" I groaned, popping my head out the covers to see him naked. "Come shower with me." He held his hand out. "No." I said. "Please baby." His bottom lip was poked out and I couldn't help but change my mind.

I threw the covers off of my body. "Take my clothes off for me and then I'll go." I mumbled. Don slid my panties off and then sat me up to pull my shirt over my head. Before I could get up he picked me up and my legs immediately locked around his waist. "Seriously Brit?" He laughed. "What did I do?" I wondered. "You're wet already."

"I told you that my vagina is juicy." I whispered before moving my hips, making him hiss. "Stop doing that shit." He smacked my ass. "I didn't do anything." I said before leaning in to kiss his lips. "Lashae." He gritted out. "Fine." I stopped my movement so that he could walk us to the shower.

-----------

I had just finished changing into one of my swimsuits ready to go out when Don came up behind me. "Don't go. Stay here with me." He said before grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. I turned in his arms and looked up at him. He seemed so much taller right now. "You know I can't." "Yes you can." He mumbled before dipping his head into the crook of my neck and sucking on it. "Nooo." I moaned out.

Our bodies disconnected and I was left standing there while he flopped his ass on the bed. "So you mad or what?" I smirked with my hand on my hip. "I'm mad." He waved me off. I climbed up on the bed and straddled his lap. "What can I do to make you not mad?" I ran my hands from his chest to his stomach and back up. "Nothing at all." He mumbled with his eyes closed. "Come on, I don't want you mad. We can spend the evening together." I suggest.

When he remained silent I took the opportunity to plant soft, wet kisses from his lips and down to his waistline. He tried his hardest to remain unphased by what was coming. I slid his boxers down to free his member and a small smile crossed my face. It had been a good while since I'd seen it and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it in my mouth.

I licked down his dick, leaving a wet trail as I went, circling his base in my hand. I lined him up with my mouth and slowly circled the swollen tip with my tongue knowingly teasing him. My tongue ran to his slit catching a bead of precum. I closed my eyes and moaned at the taste.