Fourteen

So if you didn't get my message earlier, this chapter is a little intense. Be surprised. Don't be mad at me. And I want comments!! This chapter needs them!! I promise. Happy Reading!!

Laying on the couch, I flipped through channels looking for something to watch. Finally, I settled on Say Yes To The Dress: Atlanta. I was opposed to marriage myself but to see others getting married, made me happy even if I didn't know them. Plus there were some bomb ass wedding gowns on this show. "I seriously need some friends in my life." I said to myself sitting up after deciding to call Kyra up. "Hey Brit Brit, what's up?" "I'm bored Ky. Come rescue me." I whined out. She laughed before asking, "Sleepover?" "Yes! Bring some food!" "Okay fatty." We hung up. Slipping on a pair of Uggs, I grabbed my keys and headed to the liquor store to stock up on our favorite wine.

Walking into the storee, I was greeted by a clerk who asked if I needed help. After I declined, she walked away and I went in search of Sweet Walter. I swear this was the best wine on the planet. If Sweet Walter was a man, he could get it from me anytime that he wanted it. "Hey stranger." a deep voice spoke as I placed the wine in my basket. I tensed up a bit. I haven't heard that voice nor have I seen him in almost a month since he had came to my place being all jealous. Which was completely not my fault. I turned, a small smile on my face. "Stranger? Adonis is it? I think you are the last person who should call someone a stranger." I told him. "Haven't seen you in a while, you can't call anybody?" he asked completely disregarding what I said.

"I called and text you multiple times with no response to any of them. So I stopped. "You know where I stay and where I work and be." he said as if it made a difference. "As do you." He looked in my basket. "Wine? Should you be drinking?" he looked confused and angry. "Why shouldn't I?" "I mean you know, that day in my truck. You never came back to tell me if you ended up.." he drifted off. "There's no baby Don, I took the pill." "I was hoping there would be something cooking in there." he rubbed my stomach. "Only you." I mumbled and silence fell over us as we stared at each other.

"Do you have anything else to say really? I kinda have to go." Nothing was said so I turned to head to checkout. "Still hanging with that dude from Billiards?" he snapped at me out of nowhere. I didn't have time for this little jealousy game. "Maybe." "Stay away from him Britni. I don't trust him." Turning back around I looked in his eyes. "You don't know him so how can you not trust him?" "I know some things about your boy and I know you have some history but you don't really know I'm sure. If you did you would have been left him alone."

Done with whatever he had to say about Kaylin, I turned and walked away. He was right behind me in the line getting whatever he was there to buy. Luck would have it that he was parked right beside me. "Britni, come here." I placed the paper bag on the floor of the car and stood up. "You come here." He shook his head but came over anyway and pulled me into a hug. "Hug me back girl. Damn." I put my arms around him and then slowly pulled away. "You still hanging with that girl." I smiled shaking my head. "Nah, she be laying tracks at the studio and be tryna get this lovin but she don't get it. Only you." I swatted his hand away from my face. "Boy bye." I got in my car and pulled off.

Kyra was pulling up at the same time I did. After we got inside, we hugged and greeted each other. "You smell like some good ass cologne. Kaylin was over?" I shook my head. "No. I saw Don. "Sex?" she smiled. "Negative." I put in The Wood and then grabbed a slice of pizza and then poured us some wine. After the movie, we changed into pajamas and just decided to talk. "When's the next time you'll decide to hang with Kaylin?" "Well, we're actually hanging out Sunday. But... Don told me to stay away from him. That he doesn't trust him." I looked at her to see what she had to say and she just shifted in her seat.