Twenty Three

"Sissy!!!" Alayna yelled running up to me. I freaking hated her calling me that. "Alayna!!" I yelled back. "Hey mommy." I hugged my mom tight. "She wouldn't stop asking to come and see you so, here we are." I looked over to my sister who was dancing in the mirrored wall and back to my smiling mother. "I'm keeping her for the night, aren't I?" "No... yes. I need grown up time with your father and kids messing it up is not letting it happen. I feel like you and Anthony are there again and your father and I can only have sex when you guys are at school." She laughed. "La la la la laaaa." I said plugging my ears with my fingers. "I'll keep her. Take her to see her "boyfriend" and A-Money." My mom squeezed me into a tight hug. "Thanks. Alayna, I'm leaving." "Bye ma." she called, twirling in the mirror. I looked at my mom with a raised eyebrow. "Started that name last week, said she didn't like "Miss Lisa" anymore and wanted to know if she can call me "ma". I nodded before hugging her once more and heading to my sister.

"Can I help teach your class?" " I don't have one to teach, I have practice with a dancer." I said while smoothing her wild hair. "Okay." "Sup Britni." Turning around, "Oh hey TJ." I greeted. "Who's the kid?" he asked jerking his head towards Alayna. "My sister, don't mind her. Stretch and let's go." Two hours later, we were done and I was locking up. "Where's your boyfriend?" "Seriously dude, that's none of your concern. Don't you have some place to be?" I said grabbing my sisters hand and walking off. I was getting tired of TJ asking about Don. "I was just asking. You looked stressed and I can help you relieve some of it."

"You got like point five seconds to get the fuck out of my face before shit gets real. Say another thing out of pocket and you will feel the heat of the bullets in my .22 caliber. We, as in me and you have nothing to talk about if it doesn't concern dance. Stop trying to push up on me, I been letting it slide for two weeks. Today is your last day!" I said getting into the car.

"What are we eating for dinner Lay?" I asked her. "You have shrimp? I want lots of shrimp. Shrimp alfredo, scampi, coconut, fried. Oh and crab legs, we can have crab legs." Shaking my head, I made my way to the seafood market. I decided to get enough for my brother, Don, Kyra and Marcus and invite them all over. "Can I help cook?" I looked to see the kid standing in a chair. "What would you like to make with what we're having?" "Uhh macaroni and cheese?" it came out more like a question. "Whatever."

After we all ate, Alayna had everyone play Uno. But being that it was a Friday night, they all soon left to go do their own thing. "You didn't have to stay," I said sitting on the couch beside Don who was holding a now sleeping Alayna. "Put her down, she's too old for that." "I have to leave for awhile." he spoke, ignoring me. "What's awhile?" "A week? Maybe two." "And what for?" I needed to know. "Well, for one I'm opening a new club in Atlanta so I have to look at properties and I've been hired to produce tracks for a few artists down there too." Something told me that he was beating around the bush about something else. I stood up, grabbing my sister and taking her into her room. "When are you leaving?" I asked watching him shift in his seat. There goes that damn neck scratch. "In the morning."

"And you're just now telling me? I know you knew this for a while." He stood up crossing the living room floor towards me. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you." I didn't answer and instead hugged him tight. "Are you crying right now?" he asked pulling back, amusement laced his voice. "No." I lied discreetly wiping my tears into his shirt. "I'm gonna miss you." I mumbled trying to stop the tears. "I'll miss you more." he kissed the top of my head. "Don't be down there letting those country ass hoes put their hands on you and if you go out don't be buying them no drinks either." I ordered lightly punching his chest. "I won't. Promise."

"Four more days." Don's voice sailed through my computer. "I know and I can't wait." I said doing a little happy dance. "Did you find a place yet?" "I did but let's not talk about that. I'm trying to have some Skype sex." He gave me a devilish grin. "No, the government is watching us." "Well call me on the phone and we can have phone sex. Come on, I need a release and I know you do too because Daddy ain't been between those thighs in two weeks." Laughing, I tried ending the video call. "Goodnight Mr. Smith." "Wait!" he grinned into the camera, "You have five minutes, grab that purple thing in your top drawer, right back corner and use it when I call." "What purple thing?" I asked confused. "Just go get it and do what I said. Talk to you in five." The call ended seconds later. Getting up to check the drawer, I pulled a purple vibrating dildo. Laughing to myself, I shook my head trailing back to my bed and awaiting his call.

"I just landed in Europe nigga. Shopping bags, I'm a tourist nigga." My dad was rapping along with Rick Ross blasting through the house. I laughed and watched him dance around in the living room as he put on a mini concert. He had to have thought he was at home alone because my mom would never allow him to play music this loud. "I don't bop, I do the money dance." he continued. Joining the fun, I walked in and started rapping and dancing along with him. We did this for a few songs until my mom came and ruined our fun. "Have you two lost your mind?" My mom said carrying bags with Ant and Alayna coming behind her. Turning the music down, my dad walked over to her. "Calm down Lisa." he said kissing her. "Hey mommy, Ant, Alayna." I waved. "His name is A-Money!" "Little girl, you better stop yelling in this house. And Anthony, I don't know why you have her calling you that horrible name. Don't make no sense, that's a broke ass wannabe name anyway." she made her way into the kitchen.