Forty Seven (Part 2 Continued)

I'm just noticing that the date was cut off from last chapter so here it is. When you get to the end just know I tried... I really did. Shit happens though.

--------

My phone rang for the fifth time tonight. I knew that it was Don calling with yet another request. Wear something sexy. Make your hair straight. Put those red heels on, I love seeing you work those. Don't wear any panties either. "Adonis if you ring my phone one more time I swear I will undress and climb in the bed. I already want to do that in the first place." I said once I picked up. His obnoxious laugh came through the phone. "Shut up. I'm outside and I hope you have on my favorite perfume." He spoke. "Boy bye." I hung up and made my way to the door not bothering to check my appearance.

"Flowers for the beauty." Don held a bouquet of white roses that had purple dyed into them. I couldn't recall a time that he had ever gotten me flowers so I cocked my left eyebrow and gave him a little smirk. "Just go put the damn flowers in some water and let's go." Don laughed. "I'm just saying, you don't ever buy me flowers and today you come with a dozen of these roses? They're beautiful though." I said before hugging him and kissing his cheek. "I'll be right back." I went to sit the flowers in some water.

"What are you doing?" I asked Don who was coming down the stairway when I came out the kitchen. "I was checking out the place." "Whatever, let's go." I said, grabbing my red clutch and keys. "Where's your bedroom?" He asked as I pulled the door shut. "You're the one who was snooping and you didn't find it?" "A room up there was empty." I rolled my eyes. "Then that should tell you that my room is downstairs on the first floor." I said.

"Let me get that for you." Don opened the passenger door making me look at him in surprise. "What? You want me to help you in? Put your seatbelt on?" He questioned. "I can do it myse- Don stop! Put me down." I yelled when he scooped me up and placed me in the seat before jogging around to the drivers side and starting his truck up. "I apologize if my car isn't as fancy as yours." He laughed. "We all can't have the luxury of that new car smell." I smirked.

"Yeah, sure." He mumbled before taking his right hand and sliding it up my dress and to my center. I gasped as his fingers probed around a bit, going straight to my clit. "Lift your butt up." I obeyed and felt him pulling the material of my thong away. "Sit down and lift your legs real quick." I was confused but I went ahead and did it. He slid them into his pocket. "I thought I told you not to wear panties, you did it anyway. You better start listening or Papi gon' have to handle that ass."

"First, they aren't panties, you just pulled a thong off. Second, I never listen. Third, don't call yourself Papi. Fourth, you ain't handling anything. Shut up." I said. "Anyway, since when did you start wearing them?" He glanced at me. "Since my other boyfriend told me how good it looks when my ass just swallows it and the material peeks out at him when I arch my- What the fuck?" I yelled when the car abruptly stopped and my head hit the window. "Don't fucking play!" Don yelled. "Take a damn joke sometimes. I only wore it because you like when I wear them." I snapped.

"Watch your mouth." He said stopping at a stop light. "You know, this night was starting off in a nice way and it's about to go downhill. To avoid that I'll keep my mouth shut and let you do all the talking since I can't joke around." I turned the radio up and sat back in the seat. "Really, this what we doing?" Don shook his head before making a left into the parking lot of the restaurant. He came to my side and helped me out before grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together.

After giving his name at the front desk, we were escorted to a small, intimate corner of the rooftop. From our spot, you could see the entire city and it was a breathtaking view. I allowed Don to place my drink, appetizer and entree order. He knew what I liked. "So you're not going to say anything about where we are?" He asked me after a while. "This is the same place we came to on what you like to call our first date even though that wasn't our first date." I said before sipping the moscato in my glass. "Well if this wasn't our first date, what was?" He wanted to know. "We went skating." I said.