Thirteen

"Please don't make me go out there." I begged Kyra and Brian as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. "Stop being a baby now, you making me mad." Kyra quipped as she fluffed my hair out. I pouted a little before speaking. "You two crazies are making this a big deal for nothing. I'm only doing a lap dance, no poles involved." Ignoring my words, Kyra turned me to face Brian. "Brian, would you want a dance from her looking like this?" She wondered. He scratched his chin a bit, "I would take a dance from her if she looked like a scarecrow so yeah, I would." I think it was safe to say that he had some type of interest in me and my looks but who really cares. Hell, he wasn't too bad looking himself.

"Alright so Brian, you are not allowed to touch me during this dance." I looked at him to make sure that he understood. "Yeah so that's cool and all. And as much as I would like to, I'm not the one receiving it." He smirked while folding his arms across his chest. My face scrunched up. "Who?" I asked looking at Kyra because this stunt had her name scribbled all over it. "Adonis. Don't worry, I ran down rules. Plus I know how his touch makes you weak in the knees and you can't mess up so, I handcuffed him." I bust out laughing at that. "You handcuffed him? Why do you carry handcuffs around?" She opened her mouth to say but I didn't really want to know so I just walked out. Her ole freaky ass.

I stood with my back facing Don and waited for the music to start. I was trying to shake my nerves because I've never danced in front of him. What if he didn't like it? Or... Well too late to keep thinking, Fantasy by T-Pain and Dawn Richards blasted through the speakers and I got down to it. At the point where I flipped onto his lap to straddle him, he whispered a few dirty things in my ear. Shaking my head trying to rid my mind of the memories of the pervs I used to dance for, I continued until the ending. Once it was over, Kyra ran over squealing. "I swear if I was lesbian!" "Which you will never be." I reminded her. "I can dream." She frowned. We continued talking until Don cut in, "Uh Kyra, a little help here?" "Oh right." She laughed as she dug into her bra for the key to free him.

Don walked over and grabbed my waist and pushed me back into the mirrors. "You got me all the way turned on B, can you fix this problem?" he whispered in a voice lower than his usual as he pressed his erection into my tummy. I blushed and bit my lip. Before I could give an answer, Brian and Kyra were both telling us to stop acting like we were the only two in the room.

"Doing anything tonight?" I asked in hopes that he wasn't so we could hang. "Actually, I have some work at the studio to do." He didn't look at me when he said it though and it made me wonder if he was being honest. Instead, I nodded my head in understanding. "Well maybe tomorrow or another time." I mumbled while looking down. He lifted my face up to look at him but I looked away. "I'll call you. Okay?" he pecked my lips but I didn't return it. "What's wrong?" "Nothing. Go before you're late getting to the studio." He stared down at me a moment before walking out.

"Why you looking so down?" Kyra asked on the drive to my house. "No reason." I told her shrugging my shoulders. "Wanna come out with me and April tonight?" Since I had nothing to do, I figured going somewhere with those two was better than sitting on the couch in the house like a hobbit was better. "What time should I be ready?" I wondered. She did a double take at me as she pulled up to my house. "Is that a yes?" Shock was all in her voice and all over her face. "Should I change my mind?" Quickly, she shook her head before I stepped out the car. "I'll be back at 9:30!" She yelled to my back.

Knowing that we weren't going anywhere too special, I pulled out a pair of jeans, a black pullover hoodie and timbs along with an Obey snapback that Don had left over here. I quickly showered and straightened my hair before getting dressed. Once I got down the stairs, they were beeping the horn. After locking up, I slid into the backseat. "Where we going?" I asked. "Pool hall and hello to you too." April spoke. "My bad. Hey y'all" I laughed.