:1:

The young angel happily sat in her favourite tree humming beautifully

The young angel happily sat in her favourite tree humming beautifully. Not a single soul around to bother the tormented girl.

Now over the years people have started to think that heaven is a magical and wonderful place where all dreams come true, but here away from the beliefs? That's not always the truth.

Minna should be happy, she is an angel after all but when she is religiously reminded of how her entire being wasn't supposed to happen, how is she meant to smile. Her creater or some would say mother couldn't have kids so her father ended up having an affair with many other female angels until one of them got pregnant by accident and that's when her mother finally found out.... Now she is blamed for all her fathers mistakes.

Every single one.

Her moment of happiness could only last for so long. "Minna get down from there and do something useful!" her mother yelled from a softly cushioned chair.

Thankfully her father walked outside, as long as her father was around she was safe because no matter what she knew her mother wouldn't try anything against him, due to him being a high ranking angel that worked under god himself ensuring the protection of heaven and its angels. "Hera, my dear leave her alone. Minna sweetheart I've bought you that book you liked"

To every angel outside of the small family Minna's father was the perfect mate the perfect role model... Always going above and beyond what was asked of him... And well they were right with how sweet and caring he was to his daughter but other than that he was a workaholic.

Minna jumped down from her place in the tree running into her fathers arms happily. "thank you papa" her father only smiled at the innocent bundle of joy in his arms. Always adoring Minna even though She wasn't the strongest nor the tallest but her smile was definitely greater than anyone's and could more than likely take down an army on its own. Fellow angels looked down on Minna's father for how weak and different his daughter was but how could he hate her.

The young angel had pearl white hair that landed just at her hips which wasn't strange for a goddess but that was what minna wasn't. She had a beautiful curvy figure that angels weren't meant to have, everything about the young girl was impossibly beautiful even to her milky green eyes that could lure demons to their deaths.

"sweetheart I have some news" her father began to comb threw her hair with his finger tips sighing as if this was the last thing that he'd want to tell her. "what is it papa?" Minna tilted her head cutely confused at what the news would be, which melted her fathers heart. He would do anything for his daughter even if it meant going against his mate.

Yes everyone is meant to love and cherish their mate but Hera was never the loveable type. She was selfish and always wanted what he couldn't give her which then resulted in arguments and after years of arguing he found comfort in the warmth of other female angels.. That was until one got pregnant... He had a soft spot for the angel when he found out she was pregnant bearing his child, nothing could have made him happier.