CHAPTER-7

It had been a week since his love fell into an unconscious state

He devoted his time to caring for her while planning on how to revenge her. Most demons new their queen was ill and that heaven was behind it but they didn't know the detail.. Lucifer didn't want to tell them if Minna preferred for it to be kept secret it was her story to tell after all not his. So he shall respect that.

Minna's hound or as she would call him 'cherry' jumped onto the bed licking her hand. The poor guy was craving for his masters attention, the hound had became found to the little angel so much so he guarded outside the door at night and slept by her during the day. The hell hound whined pushing Minna's hand with its nose.

Lucifer reached over and patted his head "I know little guy.. Cordelia said she was fine though.. She'll wake up.. She will. She has too." gently his hand dabbed a wet cloth onto her forehead, being in this room and breathing in her sweet scent was the only thing keeping him sane.. Even touching her felt wrong now since he didn't feel the sparks.. She needed to wake up. He missed the way his demon would purr at her touch, the way sparks would dance around him.. He missed her and her cute giggle.

They were newly mates, all of two-ish days were spent together.. This isn't what new mates were meant to go through. Maybe it was god punishing him.. But whatever for?

Time didn't seem to register anymore.

Nothing felt worth his time

- - -

Another week had passed.. He couldn't take it anymore. Storming out of his room he slammed his throne room doors open before walking over to take his seat on his throne.

"I CALL DONATO AND ALL WARRIOR DEMONS TO THE THRONE ROOM"

within seconds the room was flooded and donato waited on the stairs for his command. Each one of them bowing in respect and fear of the power radiating off their king. This was the man they called King.. This was the scary torture crazy man everyone avoided.

"donato your with me I want the meeting now" will donato walked off setting up the meeting lucifer pointed to five of his strongest guards "you five are with me and I want the rest of you to spread out. Every piece of land will be protected while I am gone especially your future queen" with nods and no complaints the warriors were dismissed quickly getting into position so they didn't anger their king that could explode any given minute.

"it is set my king"

"good call Cordelia while we're gone I want her to check Minna again" his tone left no room for any arguments.

"yes my king"

In no time the king, donato and the five warriors were standing in the ball room waiting for God's arrival. Lucifer sat on his seat while donato stood tall beside him, the five warriors stood around one behind one in front one on each side and the last at the other side of him. If need be they were ready for war.