23

- Minna -

A soft whining came from beside her. A breeze gently holding her left cheek while the rest of her body was submerged in the warmth of lucifer embrace. The tingles his arm left around her put her mind at peace along with his hand that laid spread on her stomach, a soothing gesture but also one that made unexpected emotions rise within her.

The whining began to get louder which finally forced minna to open her eyes and look for the source.

Letting her eyes adjust to the morning light she spotted a black animal at the side of the bed. It looked the same as cherry yet it was much taller with a strong posture that didn't reach its face. Instead lopsided doggy gin was on it, similar to one cherry used to make.

"cherry?" the hell hound started wagging its tail and licking her cheek in happiness which confirmed minna's unspoken thoughts. While her and lucifer had been to caught up with everything around them cherry had been trained and grown up into a strong looking beast. The only thing that let him down was how he stook his tongue out enjoying the attention that minna was giving him.

Minna patted his head giggling at the funny actions until movements came from behind her. Lucifer was sturing from his sleep and bringing her closer into his arms. Squishing her to his chest.

Lucifer then let's out a groan laced with sleep, letting minna go in the process of sitting up. The silk covers that we're covering them pooled around his waist revealing his torso which minna couldn't help but stare at. Her eyes traveled down his body drooling at the sight in front of her, there was nothing innocent about the thoughts that began to swallow her mind. But who could blame her? The only problem now with having those thoughts was that now it wasn't just her that could hear them.

Being fully mated meant that the two of them were attached in ways others could only dream of, so thought sharing was only a small part of the amazement.

Lucifer turned to her with a tired smirk, he let his eyes take her in. clearly checking her out causing a deep blush to spread across her cheeks, the colour being vibrant enough to be flower worthy. He let out a soft chuckle loud enough to cause eruptions of dancing butterflies in minna's stomach.

"stare all you want, it's all yours love" heat broke free onto her cheeks dancing around the fair skin turning it a deeper red. Trying to hide minna buried her head into cherry not wanting him to see the chaos of her cheeks. "mhm.. You're beautiful"

Lucifer lowered himself back down wrapping minna back up in his strong arms making sure that he could rest his chin on her shoulder. Which of course made cherry jealous who then decided to jump on the bed and snuggle into them too. The action caused a giggle out of minna when lucifer groaned in annoyance.. Jealous of the attention his mate was giving a hell hound.

"we have to get up soon, we have an announcement to make" getting slightly detracted by his voice minna leaned into the vibrations that sounded out of his chest waiting a few moments so her brain could string up an answer.

"announcement?"

"hmm you'll officially become the queen of heaven, a place you belong" his words held so much unspoken emotion that it almost made her tear up, he was referencing how badly she had grown up and especially her mother? It was a nice feeling to finally have someone that understood her and would stand by her without even a question.

For once she felt wanted, she finally got her dream. A place to call home and a person to love.

"can we just stay here?" her voice was quiet as she was starting to drift off in her mates warmth, a warmth she would never get tired of. Comforting and safe exactly where she wanted to be.