22

-Minna -

-Minna -

Everything had been quiet since lucifer left with the warriors but many demons still walked the halls of the castle doing their job leaving echos of their foot steps.

Every minute seem to be more interesting than the next ever since Donato had announced he'd found the perfect couple to look after the baby demon. Cordelia and her new found partner. The witch that had helped minna when she had been sick and the woman that lucifer trusted. There was no doubt that she'd be able to look after it.

Especially when she could travel between the barriers of hell and earth, sometimes heaven as well. She'd be able to allow the young baby to grow and learn all of its powers.

Though that felt like it had happened years ago. Cordelia had been to pick the demon up and as soon as her eyes landed on the little bundle of joy her eyes lit up. Being a witch was normally a lonely thing so having a baby to take care of must have been amazing for her. Minna could only imagine how much love that demon was going to receive.

Minna was in the throne room pacing the floor as she awaited lucifer return. Saying she was worried was an understatement, yes she believed in lucifer power and brutal strength but she didn't want any harm to come to him.

Just being so close to the throne her mate sat on daily she realised how much she had actually grown since being here. No longer was she a shy and timid girl that wouldn't hurt a ladybug-well she still wouldn't hurt the ladybug- but now she was stronger and slowly growing into a person fit to rule as a queen.

Though she knew herself that she wasn't there yet... But she would continue working until she was.

Donato stood at the entrance to the room watching over everything like he had been told to do. Well he had been told to make sure that no harm came to minna not even a small cut. By told-Lucifer threaten to decapitate him if anything happened to her. To which minna found it funny when donato told her.

Sudden noise sounded through the halls of the old castle walls, cheers and pride flowed through the corridors causing minna to stop pacing and look at Donato who opened the door with a large smile framing his face.

He was home.

Not even a minute late lucifer walked through the doors with a lazy smile. He looked exhausted but still opened his arms waiting for his queen to engulf him in one of her embraces. And she did. Minna jumped the steps before running over to him and into the open arms that awaited her.

Though she nearly made lucifer fall backwards they both held beautiful grins while their hearts exploded in happiness. Minna held him tightly for a few minutes before she pulled away. Her hands moved along his body until they cupped his cheeks. Seeing no serious injuries she leaned in leaving their faces only inches apart.

"never leave me again"

"i wouldn't ever dream of it" his boyish grin sent butterflies to her stomach while redness coated her cheeks.