:2:

Silence was the only sound on the ride to the ball

Minna's nerves were the only thing keeping her company, sometimes she wished that she was like all the other angels, that she wasn't so different. Maybe if she had crystal blue eyes and a slim figure then her mama would love her more. or was it that she talked to much? Maybe it was because of her lack of knowledge? But somewhere deep within she knew that it wasn't her fault that Hera didn't like her.

But that doesn't stop the guilty feeling she gets every time she looks into Hera's eyes. If they just sat down and talked to each other would she understand? Would anything change? Unlikely.

But an angel can wish.

The place the ball was being held was split in half one side white while the other was a mixture between red and black. A contrast dividing the people inside up, along with the choice of outfits worn, angels wearing beautiful pastels while the demons wore different shades of blacks.

Minna began to realise why people said to be wary of the demons. Every demon looked fierce yet gorgeous it was as if the whole reason of beauty was made for demons. Humans had it wrong. They always called their partners angels or angelic when they should have been using devil. It wasn't hard to tell demon from angel from the power each held but the looks added to the easiness. The demons tended to look suductive with unmatched beauty while angles weren't ugly, they just didn't compare to the demons.

Once Hera and Hanno walked in the whole room turned towards them, angels smiling at the perfect couple wishing they could have a family with love like theirs yet they didn't know what went down when they wasn't looking. Wherever the couple went they always made the perfect seen of a loving family. "oh! Hanno welcome!" god welcomed them in completely ignoring the young girl trailing behind her father with her head down. She didn't want to embarrassed them like always. But she could already tell her presence did that anyway...

"happy for the invite" both Hanno and Hera bowed respectfully with Minna following after. An idiot could point out how uncomfortable the young girl looked but she followed her parents anyway until they got to their seats where Hanno pulled out a chair for Hera then sat down himself leaving Minna to do it herself..

Hera smirked clearly enjoying having all the attention on herself while also basking in minnas sadness.

------------