:3:

He pulled Minna onto his lap wrapping his arms around her tiny waist while she kept her head down not looking him in the eyes

"look at me darling" his voice turning demanding needing her eyes on him. To which she responded with a shake of her head. Her locks flowing over her face in the process. Lucifer sighed gently grabbing her chin and turning it to him so their eyes connected. Those milky green eyes washing any thought he had, calming his very soul. That was before she turned away from him again. "why won't you look at me little one?" he was beginning to get frustrated with the lack of attention from her.

Even though he understood that they had just met, and had yet to figure out the feeling between them. Though his smart angel seemed to have figured it out.

"I can assure you... I'm not want you want" he could feel her body shake trying to hold back the tears catching him off guard. Though he chose to remain silent not knowing what to say and instead stand up still holding tightly onto her, one arm on her back and on arm under her thighs.

Lucifer gave one glare to god before turning on his heal and making his way over to his side of the room and his chair well now their chair. Just the thought made him almost smile.

He had found his queen.

Yet she seemed to be upset at herself.

Once he sat down the dome around them disappeared. "Donato get an extra plate with food for her" with a nod Donato disappeared to get her some food. Amazed by this Minna sat in awe before turning to lucifer. "how'd he do that? He just teleported?" she tilted her head to the side slightly making all the demons near her coo.

"he teleported little one, it's a power all demons have" Minna just sat their in awe allowing lucifer to stare at her before his face hardened and his hand came up to her cheek brushing away a run away tear. Sparks traveled through his fingers as their skin came in contact to which lucifer made a deal with himself-to touch her more so he could feel those sparks again, but first he needed to make sure she was alright.

"why the tear little one?" his voice low as he tried not to sound scary not wanting her to be scared of him.. Though when she found out what he did she would be scared anyway but that could wait. "I-I not good enough.. Sorry.. Please don't reject me" her words almost came out in painful sobs. This made lucifers chest tighten, strange with him being the demon king and having delt with much worse things than crying yet seeing those glistening droplets in his future queen's eyes hurt him. Especially with it being from her not seeing herself as worthy enough. 

Even the demons around them growled not liking that their queen was about to cry. Lucifer saw her body jump then shake at the growls so pulled her closer to him nuzzling his nose into her neck, loving the feeling of her skin against his nose. The sound of her giggles made everyone go quiet and the king look at her, he had never heard such and amazing sound in his existance.

Everyone secretly vowed to make their queen laugh more. Enjoying it too.

"Minna I will not reject you. You are mine now. Mine to protect and mine to cherish" his words rattled against the walls of the ballroom making sure that everyone could hear it, hear that she is his and his alone. Only then will his demon be happy. Minna smiled shyly at him, his words making her feel like the only one in the room and sending butterflies dancing around in her stomach.