21

-lucifer-

-lucifer-

6 hours later.

He had woken up wrapped in a blanket and a note from his beautiful mate reminding him to stay hydrated and eat before saying that she had to go back to the young demon. That kid was something lucifer was beginning to grow envious of.

It was taking time away from him and his mate. Now he would say he was jealous but he knew minna was his.. So maybe territorial?

Yet he had to admit the little thing was cute and he had grown a strange bond with it over the weeks that it had been staying with them. Minna still hadn't named the boy because she thought that was something that should be left up to the parents that would look after it until it had aged into a fully matured demon.

Donato had been finding information out from the parents about the kid and the witch that created him and so far they had gotten the witch, who may have already been killed for her act but minna didn't need to know that bit or how her parents were being tortured for answers, lucifer thought they were bits that could be left out.

Now all he had to focus on was this war he wanted to over turn the disaster that had become heaven. It was bound to go corrupt at some point since even rule aiders still had a slither of selfishness and greed buried deep inside of them. They were just better at hiding it than others.

He took off to the Thorne room where he had called everyone for a meeting. It was time.

The grand doors swung open showcasing the demons inside. His trusted warriors standing side by side bowing once they saw their king. "I want everyone ready at the border, first we break through like planned then we march until we get to his castle. Only then will I join to defeat him. Am I clear?" all the demons nodded before turning into dark smoke clouds to carry out his orders.

For centuries lucifer had wanted to take over heaven, he had wanted to be the leader of both but now that he had an angel by his side what was a better idea than having her the Queen of both? Yes he still would be the king of heaven but he wanted minna to be the one to set heaven right. Its what she deserved. Her rightful place.

He wanted minna to be the most powerful woman to exist then drag her good for nothing parents out just so they could see her become almighty before they die. That to him would be the perfect way to end their wasteful existence.

Losing the battle hadn't crossed his mind not even once. He was confident in his warriors and their skills. It also helped that heaven couldn't train their warrior properly because of all the stupid on violence rules they had. Well they were stupid in lucifer opinion.. But maybe minna thought different? Would she argue non violence was better?

Even in war his mind was full of one angel.. Minna.. It was for her, her revenge, her power. Everything lucifer now did was for her.

----