20

- Minna -

- Minna -

It had been a few weeks since she had started taking care of the young demon giving them enough time to become attached to the little thing. But minna knew she wasn't ready to take care of a child full time, especially not when she had just taken position of the Queen of hell and had lots of paperwork to do.

Paperwork that had been ignored for a few weeks. Which lead to lucifer doing it.

The angel had hardly seen her mate from how busy he was getting his warriors ready, planning, looking after everyone and still doing her paperwork. It made her sad that he was doing all the work and was constantly tired or busy but still wouldn't let her raise a finger to do anything.

Lucifer had treated her nothing less than a queen, while she was on her heat he was bringing anything she wanted, making sure they stayed together as long as possible but also holding her like she was his whole universe. Soft. Minna was soft for the devil most would find deadly. There wasn't an ounce of anger in his eyes even when she got moody from all the pain experienced he just took it in stride while his eyes sparkled.

She was sure there wasn't a word to use to describe her feelings towards him.. Even love wasn't enough.

Even though she had, had a rough start to life with how she was treated by her so called parents everything was slowly coming together. It reminded her of how flowers grow. They all start out as seeds in the ground fighting to get the chance to grow, and they continue to fight until they fully bloom. Every flower no matter what it is has a chance to bloom, maybe at different times or stages but its still there. And although many others bloomed before minna it was her chance to now.

It was her chance to welcome in the light or in other words the love and grow into the person she aspires to be.

That's why she had finally put the young demon to sleep in her and lucifer's room before walking out quietly. Minna was on a mission to find her beloved mate and take sometime to take care of him like he had been doing for her. Even though he was her mate and showing affection was a normal thing for the male part she still felt awful that he had been showing so much love to her by acts of service while all she had been was a shy girl.

It was time to change that before her strong mate went off on his own quest.

Walking into his office lucifer was leant over his desk, his veins prominent in his arms from the tight grip he had. It was obvious that the stress was getting to him. His hair falling over his face, bags under his eyes and his jaw clenched. Now don't get minna wrong he looked attractive like that.

Maybe too attractive..

Her thighs squished together as she mentally smacked herself from her thoughts. She had just come out of heat a few weeks ago but still the dirty thoughts clouded her once innocent mind. Though it was understandable with such a good-looking mate that would give intense make out session's but never go any further.