ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕖

Wednesday -- After School

Lia's P.O.V

"It feels like just yesterday since you came back" My mother whined referring to me moving out to settle into Hanlim Multi Arts' dorm, as I pulled away from the hug that I rarely give her, pursing my lips together I watch as the silence is getting too comfortable causing these few moments to be awkward. For some reason I felt some type of indirect anger towards my mother, I didn't want to blame her for not being able to fall in love with someone who will last at least 2-3 years, maybe even forever but now her going back to my father and to a man I don't know, back to back is making me furious. She's never gone back to any of the other men she's been with but than again she's always flaunted to me about how charming my father was, same goes to my step mother.

Now thinking, my focus to the current situation drifts off into this mystery, did they mean sexual pleasures when they said he was charming.

Something gurgled in my throat as I tried to suppress a gag, "So you have nothing else to say to your dear mother" My mother's voice breaks me away from my newly, nasty discovery, I especially started seeing my step mother in a whole new light. "Correction, dear cheating mother" I retort with some kind of fuel in me, the older but elegant, young looking woman narrowed her eyes slightly before stepping back from me.

I'm sure she could sense that I was having one of those 'Lia speeches' again, well that's what she calls them, the Lia speech is when I insult my mother on her disputable decisions or tell her my not needed opinion and input, sometimes I find it shocking that she's a mother, my mother. 

"It's not one of those days where I'm fond of you , bye mom" Drawled out sarcastically, I cringe a bit as my mother pouts her lip while opening her arms wide for me to get into, though these cringe acts might seduce men, it definitely does not persuade me.

"You and your way with words" She scoffs  now taking in the last few words I uttered.

Slowly walking away, I give her a small smile whilst she does the same, now I was facing the other way and was ready to leave this thin, suffocating atmosphere. 

Why was this place so uncomfortable you ask.

I'm not sure either since I've been here for so long however it's quite uneasy to think my greedy, cheating mother managed to keep Mr.Min's mansion, which she's been able to do with everyone she's divorced.

Yes, even my father.

A little later and I was dragging my luggage into the door I'd soon get used to, I wondered if Yeji would be my roommate or if anyone of the girls would be my roommates, part of me hoped that Ryujin becomes my roommate however that thought was instantly diminished as I looked at the familiar beauty sitting down on the couch on her phone. Because of the noise of my luggage clanking and assaulting the floor whilst it slid past the door, she looks up, now no noise was heard because they were drowned out by Yuna's squeals.

"I thought I wouldn't be roommates with any of you guys" Chortled Yuna while her hands fidgeted after giving me a tight, securing hug, the affection made me smile, part of her reminded me of Yeji. "Do you think the others will be our roommates as well?" I asked when it seemed we were the only ones in the dorm, "No, Yujin who's a freshman I have like every class with is here, she's been chilling in a room she picked out although it kind of was my pick first, since I arrived first"Raising my brow at the mention of another student here at Hanlim Multi Arts suddenly made me feel intrigued by who's popular and who's not.