𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂

Friday — 4:01 PM

Soobin's P.O.V

"How's our future psychiatrist doing?" Kai catches up with me with a happy tone in his voice.

He sounds almost excited which I guess is new.

"I'm doing okay, since I'm not taking over the family business, I had to quickly think of a back up plan" I explain my sudden change in careers while I hurl my backpack over my shoulders after finishing with my locker. Shutting it closed, I crane my neck to now face Kai who looks happier than this morning, "What happened? You look too happy for your own good" I joke whilst he bites his lip.

"Nothing, it's just Hiyyih's been doing really good in school and might just get a scholarship instead of a student loan" Boasts Kai proudly at the news of his sister, however a part of me feels like that his happiness is half of that.

Something else must've excited him.

"I'm starving though, what do you think we should eat?" My dear friend mused, "Hmm, I'm not sure, maybe some Chinese food?" I suggest and Kai's eyes light up at the thought of Chinese food. "Have you guys seen Gyu?" Taehyun suddenly shows up with a happy expression as well, gosh everyones happy when I'm a nervous wreck.

Why? you may ask.

Maybe because my parents demanded that they meet Lia today and not like a week later or anything.

I remember the stunned look on Lia's face when I told her my parents wanted to meet her the next day at 6. She couldn't comprehend it and I couldn't either, I feel like I'm more nervous than she is, and the worst part is I'm sure they did this to intimidate Lia.

But she's sort of met my parents before so I'm sure she'll be able to handle them, but just in case they go too far with the questions or decide to insult her, I'll definitely step in.

Now we're outside, and catch Gyu on the phone with someone, I can't really tell but he's smiling, which definitely means it isn't his parents. A part of me wants to think that he's talking to Ryujin, however he told us that she's nothing but temporary (I don't believe him).

Once he's done with his call, he spots us and walks over.

"Who got you smiling like that?" Taehyun asks, "It's no one, and I wasn't smiling" Gyu claims offensively. I could care less about why he was smiling or not, all I can think about is tonight and how it could go, and I don't think it could go smoothly.

And shortly after we spot Yeonjun.

"Hyung!" Beomgyu cheers as a greeting, he slides his arm around Yeonjun's shoulder blade lovingly, "Hi Gyu" Yeonjun chuckles as I interrupt his introduction.

"Wanna come over? we're going to order food, we're thinking Chinese food for tonight" Yeonjun forced a smile and nodded, "Whats wrong?" Taehyun asks curious, thank goodness we have a straightforwardly polite friend, we always notice each others mood swings. However, all of us don't really ask, incase the other doesn't wanna talk about it, but Taehyun always asks.

And if one of us doesn't want to talk about it, than we don't talk about.

"So?" Taehyun questions again as if he had repeated himself multiple times, "It's Yeji, we aren't really on speaking terms right now" Yeonjun muttered hesitantly while we all start getting into my car. "Sounds like you need some advice" Recommends Kai with a tone that indicates that he's talking about himself, "Yeah right, you've never been in a relationship nor have the least interest in females, you're practically gay, Yeonjun needs someone like me" Beomgyu gloated ignoring Kai's scoffs.