Friendly Hug

Saturday — 9:22 PM

Author's P.O.V

They've had the best night of their lives.

The curtains blow against the open window because of the chill wind entering the house. The air smelt bittersweet and like a new day, which it was a new day, a day which Soobin unknowingly fantasized about how it would be like to hold Lia in his arms.

He finally knows how it feels.

And it feels like a breath of fresh air to him.

The chilly morning causes Lia to shiver as her shoulder is exposed to the wind. Snuggling closer to the male beside her, she nestles her head into his chest, seeking warmth.

"Morning" Soobin's morning voice couldn't get anymore adorable, his eyes attempted to open but they lazily shut as he smiled smugly at his exhaustion from last night. Lia can't really explain how amazing it felt to be in his arms, she even found herself dreaming to cuddle him to sleep every night.

She wanted to stay like this forever.

"Are you still tired?" Lia mused as she played with his unorganized hair that went in every direction. "No, you want to get out of bed now?" Soobin answered and asked with a tone that appeared to be the result of him pouting, upset at the thought of getting out of bed.

"No, I don't feel like getting out of bed just yet" She replies before caressing his cheek as the shy bunny dozed off.

"You said you weren't tired" Lia declares as soft as a flower petal causing Soobin to open his eyes slothfully. "I lied" He responds playfully, and Lia chuckles before closes her eyes, enjoying the quiet, peaceful silence, in his embrace.

Soobin's embrace.

A feeling that you only get once.

A feeling that fills you up but you need more and more because it's never enough once you let go.

And Lia let go.

"Oh my gosh!" She cursed under breath realizing how late she is to the coffee date she planned with Yeji and the others. Rushing out of the sheets, she could care less about being bare in front of Soobin, he saw everything last night so why hide, snatching her clothes and hurrying to the bathroom.

She changes into her clothes and almost sprints out the door.

Leaving Soobin confused, a little heart broken...

And conflicted...

'Was she genuine last night?'

Some Time Later

Lia's P.O.V

I finally arrive.

Rushing through the door, I take a second to catch my breath before searching the coffee shop for my friends, ignoring the stares I get.