What's There To Hide?

Tuesday -- 7:38 AM

Lia's P.O.V

Using all the force in me, I push the one person I want away from.

Disgust fills my heart and veins as it's soon replaced by anger, what is his problem? Can't he tell that I clearly dislike- no, loathe him?!

"Stop.Following.Me" I sternly demand with my finger pointed in his face, though the only thing he does is raise his hands up in the air as if I've arrested, and all while doing that, his smile curls into a cunning and bewildering smirk that makes me want to slap him all over again.

"What is it with you?! Not only are you following me, but you're also getting too close to me at the same time!" Showing my expression and seriousness, I'm hoping, praying that he gets that through his thick skull and maybe will be able to provide me with a decent response. But God fails me once again. "Wow, you sure are different from back then" That one sentence stops me in my tracks whilst I clench my fists, jaw, and basically everything.

My body is so still, I don't think anyone would even think for a second that I was this irritated, "You do remember" I state as if I was repeating the same sentence over and over again. "You should've just pretended to forget" The strictness and warning in my voice  caused Seungmin to purse his lips in shame or fear, I can't really decipher which but all I know is that those emotions are viewable right this second and I hope their installed in his sick, good for nothing brain.

I begin trudging away from him as I start to see Hanlim Multi Arts from here, I can't wait to get away from him and hopefully never see him again. Although something comes over me when I realize that Seungmin is still walking behind me, I wonder for a second if what I think is true, it better not be or else life will get a lot worse and dreadful.

Though my suspicions are confirmed true when Seungmin removes his jacket.

And there he is, wearing Hanlim Multi Arts' uniform.

"You've got to be kidding me" I scoff while he looks up surprised to see me at such a state of astonishment. Lips quivering, I bite it to stop myself from throwing a rock at his head since there is a big rock right at my foot. He instantly knows what I'm referring to and freely answers to it. "You haven't seen me around?" Seungmin smiles but I don't like his smile.

It makes me remember everything.

"No, I haven't seen you around, and I don't intend to" This breaks is smile into a frown and I begin to smile now, something he's not used to seeing. However, It's not genuine, it's more cunning and unpredictable, it makes you question a basic person's morals which usually everyone has.

And that genuine smile...

Is reserved for those I love.

And recently someone was added to that list of loved ones.

"Is that clear or...no" It seems like I'm giving him a choice but I'm really not and I hope he knows that.

"Lia, let's talk things out" The audacity men have sometimes baffles me, honestly, does 'stay away' equal 'stay with me' in their brains. It's funny how much he thinks talking it out will do anything, it'll make nothing happen except for waste my time.

And my time is precious.

I should say that to him, but then again, I've said multiple things to him and he just won't open up his ears.

Sighing, I smirk and let him 'talk it out' like he says he will, knowing damn well he's already ruined whatever he thought could be revived back in high school. I mean not only did he want to use me for his own delights, but he also practically sold out my personal business to the whole school, well the part of the school who were obsessed with bullying me.